Okay. Its time for civil war.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people will argue anything just to avoid a single common ground with us.

And they call us everything they are.

There is no way this is not going to end hot. They wont let it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's too bad @Dove to the Bottom was never in a war for profit. She is one of those people who are rabidly against things they have done in their own lives. If she had gone to war, she'd be on here bitching about war on the daily.

Well I was raped as a child.

I mean I dont know why you get so offended when we talk about joining in the violence that's already occurring.

I have spent words and bandwidth for a year trying to see something from one of you that shows any sort of emotion or offense on behalf of the people who are taking the brunt of these riots. I get nothing.

But when one of us says "civil war" it's a freak out. Smh.

We are not the ones hurting innocent people. Leftist already ARE.

And Drag is adult entertainment ffs. .. ..should we also have a childs version of show girls? Bunny Ranch story time? You COULD do that without the sex stuff. That's literally what PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is. Slowly introducing children to adult content and sexual acts by slowly stripping taboos and boundaries.
Try flipping your script loony toon, how about normalizing those behaviors that have been known to exist for thousands of years, so that when your big brothers Bubba and Billy Bob don't drag a drag queen behind their pick up till dead, you fucking paranoid idjit, are you now going to claim you were raped by a drag queen that was reading to you in 1nst grade?
(I am very sorry for any personal trauma you have been through Dove, if indeed that actually happened, but I do not think this is the venue for you to be working through that)
faggits deserve a fair and speedy trial before they are stoned to death. God says that too, degenerate.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
1000 rounds 9mm (58 clips loaded across three versions)
2500 rounds 5.56 nato (80 clips loaded)
500 rounds .40 (10 clips loaded)
200 rounds .410
500 shotgun shells

I have a million bullets!

Good and now know where to get more ammo

PS - You have any Nato 7.62 (win 308) ?

You can keep the boxes to stand on,I just want the ammo - - - - - - - -

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
200 rounds .410
500 shotgun shells

When the civil war does start Imma go wabbit hunting. I can assure you of that.
Is today the day you finally man up, and go shoot up a mall, or some rando government office? oh btw, if you stood on top of all those rounds, I bet you would be taller!
when the day comes that shooting lib scum like you isn't a crime I'm going to be putting more than a few in the dirt where they belong. Rest assured, fagboi
Go fuck yourself, you obnoxious little troll.
ooohoohooooo, you mad little princess?
I have a million bullets! and Seven Fucking Bedrooms! and 3 Extremely Luxurious Cars, you petite sized boy!
you also have a 12" black cock shoved up your ass permanently you squeegee little faggot
I have a 12" Knife that would slide right up your soft little underbelly, so there!
But how you gonna get close enough with your brainz liquefied by 00 Buck?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
200 rounds .410
500 shotgun shells

Is today the day you finally man up, and go shoot up a mall, or some rando government office? oh btw, if you stood on top of all those rounds, I bet you would be taller!
when the day comes that shooting lib scum like you isn't a crime I'm going to be putting more than a few in the dirt where they belong. Rest assured, fagboi
I have a million bullets! and Seven Fucking Bedrooms! and 3 Extremely Luxurious Cars, you petite sized boy!
you also have a 12" black cock shoved up your ass permanently you squeegee little faggot
I have a 12" Knife that would slide right up your soft little underbelly, so there!
shit... I'd turn him into a cheese grater about 3 ft into my 10 car drive way.

Just look for a prancing fairy in high heels and you know it's him coming to gut you with his rubber 12" dildo

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even Caskur can set her issues with me aside to see what I'm saying and defend what's right.

There is NO excuse for this shit.

Everything I argue is in direct opposition to fascism. Yeah.....I stand firm that children should be protected from adult content and shouldnt be targeted for what is really leftwing political indoctrination.

Fucking sue me. Apparently this means I just "hate and fear teh gaaayys!!" *eyeroll*

WHO are the ones here arguing for infringement of our rights and forced cultural shifts?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Even Caskur can set her issues with me aside to see what I'm saying and defend what's right.

Everything I argue is in direct opposition to fascism. Yeah.....I stand firm that children should be protected from adult content and shouldnt be targeted for what is really leftwing political indoctrination.

Fucking sue me. Apparently this means I just "hate and fear teh gaaayys!!" *eyeroll*
admin threatened to kill me tho

got that fucker reel guuud :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He would never get close enough to any of us.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
200 rounds .410
500 shotgun shells

shit... I'd turn him into a cheese grater about 3 ft into my 10 car drive way.

Just look for a prancing fairy in high heels and you know it's him coming to gut you with his rubber 12" dildo
LOL! Last week when I was in Orlando, my son in law and I went to Shooters World so he could practice with my 12ga, 308, and pistols so he can decide what all he wants to buy. When he actually saw what 3 rounds of 00 Buck do to a target, he was amazed. If that was some dumb ass intruder, it would nearly cut em in half!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He claims at Cocks Be Tasty to be a gun man himself. He should get on his little flinstone 4 wheeler and peddle his way all the way here so I can hand him a beer and then blow his fucking brains clear out the back of his skull

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He claims at Cocks Be Tasty to be a gun man himself. He should get on his little flinstone 4 wheeler and peddle his way all the way here so I can hand him a beer and then blow his fucking brains clear out the back of his skull

If that were true.....he wouldn't be threatening right wing men with knives JS.

As far as me? I've been shooting guns since kindergarten and I was junior NRA member. I shoot the best without my glasses.....go figure.

He wouldn't get close enough to me with a knife and probably wouldnt be able to hit me before I could hit him.

I can SMELL my atmosphere shift.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

As far as me? I've been shooting guns since kindergarten and I was junior NRA member. I shoot the best without my glasses.....go figure.

He wouldn't get close enough to me with a knife and probably wouldnt be able to hit me before I could hit him.

could have sworn I read that he showers with a colt .45 between his ass cheeks or something.

I dunno, these fags have weird fetishes

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

could have sworn I read that he showers with a colt .45 between his ass cheeks or something.

You could just walk up to him and pull the trigger on his butt hole gun :D

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You could just walk up to him and pull the trigger on his butt hole gun :D
Just throw a black rubber dildo out the window. He'll be so overwhelmed with passion and eagerness to stick it up his ass he won't even notice the red dot placed squarely on his funny looking moon face

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys trigger so very well! I am so proud of each and every one of you! Bigly!

200.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you gonna come get me with your 12" cotton candy stick or the 12" Slurpee straw you use to felch your boyfriends asshole?

which one navifagboi?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I want one of these and come over to your place and have a house warming party - - - -

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you couldn't even lift one of those things without cracking in half you piss stained old twig

fuck off back into irrelevance

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
is seamajor's rape van broke down again or did someone tell him there were pictures of naked kids in this thread?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove wants to start a civil war over drag queens. Maybe she should check with @Blazor. Make sure they're on the same page before they kick off their war.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Dove wants to start a civil war over drag queens. Maybe she should check with @Blazor. Make sure they're on the same page before they kick off their war.

Is your husband that afraid of us? What a pussy. I hope you peg him extra hard tonight for that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Is your husband that afraid of us? What a pussy. I hope you peg him extra hard tonight for that.

OK. That made no sense, but that's typical for you.

You aint the brightest tulip in the bunch either, hun. But I will pat you on your head for trying. You try so hard.

iu