Politics Forum is Open

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I opened this forum back up for the members. Holiday guy is just a side piece who has bad timing. I'm personally not a fan of politics and was wanting it gone. We've never had politics here and the NEWS forum was always weak. You existing members enjoy it tho and this place is open for... the members. I was thinking removing it completely will help the forum with OTHER content, but I now see it all as a 'wash'. Just so things stay down in Sweatshops/Politics/Meltdown, it's all the same to me.

I'm trying to get us new members. I'm about to drop cash on SEO, spam/drop links at similar boards and pump up the content in our General and Image forums over the next several months.

People will then come here, see threads derailed, fighting and bail out.
Thank you BF! Much appreciated!

If it gets too tedious again, reconsider my suggestion to ban people to the politics section instead of the ass box or melty area.
Holy fuck look who took his head outta his ass long enough to muster a coherant thought :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I opened this forum back up for the members. Holiday guy is just a side piece who has bad timing. I'm personally not a fan of politics and was wanting it gone. We've never had politics here and the NEWS forum was always weak. You existing members enjoy it tho and this place is open for... the members. I was thinking removing it completely will help the forum with OTHER content, but I now see it all as a 'wash'. Just so things stay down in Sweatshops/Politics/Meltdown, it's all the same to me.

I'm trying to get us new members. I'm about to drop cash on SEO, spam/drop links at similar boards and pump up the content in our General and Image forums over the next several months.

People will then come here, see threads derailed, fighting and bail out.
Thank you BF! Much appreciated!

If it gets too tedious again, reconsider my suggestion to ban people to the politics section instead of the ass box or melty area.
Holy fuck look who took his head outta his ass long enough to muster a coherant thought :LOL3:
Thanks, ya piece of shit! :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do not understand this in any way. WTF?

Does anyone have recommendations for a good board where no one is afraid of politics?
The Blue Cashew, ootikof, the new lair, refugee camp are a few I heard of.

The Blue Cashew I have checked out, and it's pathetic. It's a con echo chamber. The others, idk.

A list of almost all of them.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Stop promoting other sites you idiot!

Cry some moar...on ignore!
@Bastard Factory …this clown is hilarious. Why do nerds always talk about crying when it’s simply a case of pointing out negative marketing? They actually give people avenues to walk away and register elsewhere. Ludicrous…
:Excited5:

I think people should do that if politics are off limits for some bizarre reason. Give me a fucking break. The personal IS political. Fact!
Look outside the box Lotus. This is a temporary phase. Allow trolls to troll and have fun for a change. We can all see who’s nastier! You saw how they talk about my own daughter. Then it’s body shape, cock sucking and paedophilia. Let’s create more stories and be the best trolls ever…no repetition! Lol…we can talk about dead babies and argue that showing pictures of their mutilated and deformed genitalia has medical value for us all here. You know where I’m generally going with this all.

Just a friendly reminder that no one said a single about your family until you started using my family to insult me.

As stated many times.....you like to dish it out, but you sure do cry foul when its dished right back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does anyone have recommendations for a good board where no one is afraid of politics?

The Blue Cashew I have checked out, and it's pathetic. It's a con echo chamber. The others, idk.

@Bastard Factory …this clown is hilarious. Why do nerds always talk about crying when it’s simply a case of pointing out negative marketing? They actually give people avenues to walk away and register elsewhere. Ludicrous…

I think people should do that if politics are off limits for some bizarre reason. Give me a fucking break. The personal IS political. Fact!

I mean people complain about us all mentally moshing in the politics board as if we are somehow stopping people from posting the mind of stuff they want to see? How is fair?

We engage in other topics when they come up all the time. Just because we are more into posting politcal topics doesnt mean other people cant post the way they want.

Sheesh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I mean people complain about us all mentally moshing in the politics board as if we are somehow stopping people from posting the mind of stuff they want to see? How is fair?

We engage in other topics when they come up all the time. Just because we are more into posting politcal topics doesnt mean other people cant post the way they want.

Sheesh.
Hey…did I ever I tell you that you looked just like my younger cousin of your same age, that died in 2020 from a DO? We got along really well…you reminded me of her. The drug was called sugars. Apparently a combination of coke and heroin. A new wave in Southern Africa…

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look outside the box Lotus. This is a temporary phase. Allow trolls to troll and have fun for a change. We can all see who’s nastier! You saw how they talk about my own daughter. Then it’s body shape, cock sucking and paedophilia. Let’s create more stories and be the best trolls ever…no repetition! Lol…we can talk about dead babies and argue that showing pictures of their mutilated and deformed genitalia has medical value for us all here. You know where I’m generally going with this all.

I don't read everything on here. I didn't see anything about your daughter.

You want me to look outside the box? You people who whinge incessantly about politics are the ones stuck inside of a box of mindlessness. FACT.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't read everything on here. I didn't see anything about your daughter.

You want me to look outside the box? You people who whinge incessantly about politics are the ones stuck inside of a box of mindlessness. FACT.
Why are you looking at old posts? This was pertinent yesterday!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sheesh.
Hey…did I ever I tell you that you looked just like my younger cousin of your same age, that died in 2020 from a DO? We got along really well…you reminded me of her. The drug was called sugars. Apparently a combination of coke and heroin. A new wave in Southern Africa…

Really? People have been highballing (banging coke and heroin) in America for decades now. It's really easy to overdose if you start combining speedy drugs with downers like heroin. That's actually what happened to George Floyd.

Sorry for your loss :/

Blazor reminds me of one of my best friends that died of a heart attack nearly 10 years ago now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sheesh.

Really? People have been highballing (banging coke and heroin) in America for decades now. It's really easy to overdose if you start combining speedy drugs with downers like heroin. That's actually what happened to George Floyd.

Blazor reminds me of one of my best friends that died of a heart attack nearly 10 years ago now.

Blazor remains me of a goofball…and I love him for that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sheesh.

Blazor remains me of a goofball…and I love him for that.

Lol, aww thanks man. I do not deny Im a goofball lol.