Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Fat Drunk and Ugly Murdy Chapter?
I’m beginning to understand why people say the things they do about this maggot. But honestly…in my world, this cunt is completely irrelevant. I’ve been a mainstay for longer than I can remember at Bastard Factory…and the place doesn’t need this fucking blow-in that’s for sure.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well, I bave to say... I just spent close to a half hour reading the last eight or ten pages of this thread and it doesn't look like our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has done anything for anyone.

Except maybe for Murdie; the Good Lord gave her Christian peepers and a smile that'll knock St Peter sideways.

And the body of a whale.

She should get Ozempic but I doubt she can afford it. Go woke, go broke

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Awww schucks… **blush**

They didn’t dub me Purdy Murdy and the Marilyn Monroe or flametown for nothin :GiggleBitch:

I guess I should take it as an honor ** stepping over anal prolapsed ass juice to fill my troll trophy case with todays take**** that it’s now considered flame fame to challenge the troll who implemented this very antic…. it was never intended to be a competition though… that’s the toxic drama whoring evolution for ya!

In my day, I’d wear something scantily clad and confuse people into thinking they had seen way more than what had actually been shown… you can still see remnants of that in most of the haterz absurd slander over it lolz I could ignite the TV forum into a shitz n’ gigglez frenzy for hours on an otherwise dead night using this basic bitch thirst antic. I also encouraged other women to join… think kinda like women who are now trying to remain relevant on a site of less than mediocre has Benz :eyeRoLL:

But I was in my late 20s then and I’m well into my 40s now. Like Samatha from sex and the city… Purdy Murdy was for a specific place and time in my life. I made a clear decision… an empowered decision to end that chapter in my life and start a new one. I assessed how many decades of life I had left and envisioned how I wanted to live that… and then I took 6 years to myself and thought I was going to end up single when Cupid struck.

I’m proud to say that my biggest fan ever is El Big Sexy, who agrees with you about the smile :GiggleBitch: That last lingerie avi (which you might have missed it… scroll back to where the fangs REALLY come out and you’ll get the gist of how good it was bwa hahah) was the last risqué photo I have or will ever show online. It made its debut in early 2021 after the first weekend he came to Seattle to visit and was my announcement to my IG followers that I was back in the game with a “what day is it?” hashtag because I had stayed on the phone with him all night.

Until we meet again, handsome…

xoxo the forever hopeless romantic and loyal wifey

Hey stupid, you got dragged by those few hairs on your hairline. All that blather don’t change the fact that you’re a fat pile of shit who has no business fat shaming anyone.

Come for me again and I’ll bring out the real guns. LOL you’re so fucking gross, it’s crazy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey stupid, you got dragged by those few hairs on your hairline. All that blather don’t change the fact that you’re a fat pile of shit who has no business fat shaming anyone.

Come for me again and I’ll bring out the real guns. LOL you’re so fucking gross, it’s crazy

Guns and God. Fuck you’re dumber then I thought. AIDS

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That was fucking unhinged LOL

I'm sitting here like......fuck I hope she doesn't have access to sharps lol.
It’s a worry! She says such random shit too…and then tries to pass it off as a troll. Fuuuuck…I’m not used to that kinda vibe. She also reckons that she’s a practicing white witch I might add. Sorry about being repetitive…but it’s apparently the new troll/ flame avenue in these idle times. Löl

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I would just like to remind everyone that pudgy mudgy chickened out of putting up a pic like flea did

Flea = winning

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ns8LciE.jpg