Post about what our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, has done for you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: BiGGYTURD is PISSED :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

being short is horrible on the self esteem, not to mention having to hem your fucking jeans LMFAO how dehumanizing LOLOLOL

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look. Another tranny fucker.

Ain’t no “muy exotica’s” here, chomo
DM an addy and I'll send you some of these, you need to release all that anger, it's not healthy, may even lead to weight gain.

il_1140xN.1423308925_2p6t.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not getting involved in this fight. I'm strictly commenting on Murd's comment that the photo is chopped. It would be hard to tell without the whole photo.... but this would def be an easy one to manipulate if someone wanted. Not taking sides, mind you.. Just sharing what I know about chopping/editing... :D The one to the left I thinned down.. Also, the fence in the back does look a little "wonky" in the original.. but just could be a wonky fence LOLOL

vv17SIo.jpg
bBnAnO1.jpg
I'm not getting involved in this fight. I'm strictly commenting on Murd's comment that the photo is chopped. It would be hard to tell without the whole photo.... but this would def be an easy one to manipulate if someone wanted. Not taking sides, mind you.. Just sharing what I know about chopping/editing... :D The one to the left I thinned down.. Also, the fence in the back does look a little "wonky" in the original.. but just could be a wonky fence LOLOL

Neither of them are the original.

My current avatar is from that same weekend.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Shall I post the original? You know, the one with Alphonso?

Lol @ that heavily fucking filtered pic. You look NOTHING LIKE THAT, you miserable fat fucker lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is someone on the verge of threatening physical violence?

PWND :LOL3:

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You pathetic whale. That original pic is from Facebook.

Lol @ the only way you look your face looks decent is is with a fucking editor. Bwah haha

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is someone on the verge of threatening physical violence?

PWND :LOL3:

Reminds me of the time your little hand maiden admong said he wanted to gut me like a fish for calling him a sissy fairy

Funny as fuck