Put all your sick nasty ewwww thoughs fantasies here

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm more of a woman than your mom ever was. Difference between her and me though? I wouldn't won't ever give birth to a parasite like you.

I will never respect you @UncleDiLF but I will make sure you know how much I hate you every day until the day you die and that day I will shit for the first time on your grave.
V2TFchy.jpg

OP
OP
Darthinia Von Vader

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
LoL, so much hate? Did I hit a nerve??? Do you miss your grandmother??? Would you french kiss her rotten anus??
Why so bitter??? YOu obviously are an alt, obese and have no proper job and are broke. LOL

I shouldn’t give you my premium attention. Fuck off and enjoy this nice BLOCK!
You have no idea. If I hated you as much as you think, you'd be dead from my pussy's venom. I just don't like you. You are the broke ass joke and YOU are afraid to post your real self. That fear alone gives me my shits(so to speak lol)and giggles for the day. Why are you so afraid to post your picture? hmm lmao

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You have no idea. If I hated you as much as you think, you'd be dead from my pussy's venom. I just don't like you. You are the broke ass joke and YOU are afraid to post your real self. That fear alone gives me my shits(so to speak lol)and giggles for the day. Why are you so afraid to post your picture? hmm lmao

You weak whoreson! See my avatar??? This was the real me 12 years ago. Stupid mongloid.

I losteded a bet and shaved my skull. Whoreson college friend shared this pic. End of story.

What about you??? Where is your real pic, you SHIT SNIFFER!!!!