Retrieving bodies from Israeli attack on hospital

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Sure, as soon as you apply 50% to Israel. Let me know when that happens.
I just told you and have traced it for 1400 years including the last 70 - it's 100% due to muslim agression, or islamites trying to shove there shitty religion on everyone (you know, sort of like the America is an xtian nation bigots). It's the same, Lotus. Where is consistency, Lotus? You'll support one group of religious bigots but not another. Why? I don't support any of the sort.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just told you and have traced it for 1400 years including the last 70 - it's 100% due to muslim agression, or islamites trying to shove there shitty religion on everyone (you know, sort of like the America is an xtian nation bigots). It's the same, Lotus. Where is consistency, Lotus? You'll support on group of religious bigots but not another. Why? I don't support any of the sort.
Do you think I consider you an authority? I didn't take what my bf said as gospel. I researched it. As I said, I have been educating myself on this stuff for 40 years. You're full of shit, Holliday.

I don't 'support' Hamas. I condemn Israel. There IS a difference. Stop telling me what I believe and what I support and learn a little simple logic.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
And he and his whole family were very, very Jewish.
Sorry, Lotus, I'm going to trump your boyfriend an raise you a wife, who was along with her family very Jewish. She couldn't give a fucking rats ass about Israel. This really isn't about Israel - it's about islam being wholly intolerant of anything that isn't islamic. PERIOD. It is consummate radical conservatism...intolerant, unforgiving, unrelenting and selfish as all getout..

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I don't 'support' Hamas. I condemn Israel. There IS a difference. Stop telling me what I believe and what I support and learn a little simple logic.
You are one of the least logical people I know of (no doubt why you try to accuse others of not being). You emote.
If you're so logical why do you cherry pick 70 years of history and dismiss 1330 or more? LoLz
You are anything but logical and educated.

Even taking that short 70 years you can not construe muslims as innocent.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, Lotus, I'm going to trump your boyfriend an raise you a wife, who was along with her family very Jewish. She couldn't give a fucking rats ass about Israel. This really isn't about Israel - it's about islam being wholly intolerant of anything that isn't islamic. PERIOD. It is consummate radical conservatism...intolerant, unforgiving, unrelenting and selfish as all getout..
I just told you, I didn't take my bf's word for it. I researched it and found he was right. You have not done any actual research. You go to the history you find with a preconceived hatred of all things Islam.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are one of the least logical people I know of (no doubt why you try to accuse others of not being). You emote.
If you're so logical why do you cherry pick 70 years of history and dismiss 1330 or more? LoLz
You are anything but logical and educated.

Even taking that short 70 years you can not construe muslims as innocent.
Link to me saying "Muslims are innocent." Anywhere, ever.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I just told you, I didn't take my bf's word for it.
I didn't either. That's why I've done my own research for the last 50+ years and concluded that the most righteous stance is always the opposition of radical sick and demented conservatism (aka in this case - Hamas/islam).

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't either. That's why I've done my own research for the last 50+ years and concluded that the most righteous stance is always the opposition of radical sick and demented conservatism (aka in this case - Hamas/islam).
That post reeks of hatred and is absent logic of any sort.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy fuck you Sasquatchy hairy fuck in an ugly shirt is there a problem HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

Isn’t there like some tremendous geo political event in which your the speaker everyone points and laughs at LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If your mouth had any moar hair I’d fuck it poosy face HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
LOL
INSULTS ??

You’re a faggot I mean normal people don’t go on like you as though life hurts
Ha Ha Ha Ha..........see what I mean!
Sucks being you.........all pissy on a troll forum with your panties in a wad.

BTW........Life is Good!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HaHaHaHa............you can't help it..........
Low intelect response again............
Ha ha you just can’t stop showing up evertime I yell FAGGOT …. There are other faggots you realize you’re not the only one you selfish son of a bitch AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA