Shitposting Is Underrated In My Opinion

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shitposts are certainly not considered to be the highest quality of discussion by some but I feel that they are underrated in many cases. In this forum there have been shitposts that have done well. Stirring up activity and a lot of sarcastic fun. I think that shitposts are a big part of a forum's everyday entertainment. Especially this one. Would you agree?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

All trolling is shit. It's all evil/conservativism (selfish, anti-evolution), and juvenile. The worst of all is the flametard who if they even are juveniles are at the very youngest end (meaning in their mental/emotional development), that 8-10 year range.
...anyway - let me just say in advance that I know my mom wears army boots, and that I know I am, but what are you?....which is what forms the foundation of all "flamey" retardation.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
BF warns me threatens my life and life of my precious pussy about us shitposting and days later you come up with this trend. HIGHLY SUSPUSSCIOUS!! definitely not any coincidences. I'm onto you both Alti BF, BF Alti. How many others, huh? this shit is getting foul a foul ball wouldn't even cut a slice out of the loaf. Watch yo back as I am watching mine and watching you watching me watch and BF

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
All trolling is shit. It's all evil/conservativism (selfish, anti-evolution), and juvenile. The worst of all is the flametard who if they even are juveniles are at the very youngest end (meaning in their mental/emotional development), that 8-10 year range.
...anyway - let me just say in advance that I know my mom wears army boots, and that I know I am, but what are you?....which is what forms the foundation of all "flamey" retardation.
MELTDOWN!

OfLtyql.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shitposts are certainly not considered to be the highest quality of discussion by some but I feel that they are underrated in many cases. In this forum there have been shitposts that have done well. Stirring up activity and a lot of sarcastic fun. I think that shitposts are a big part of a forum's everyday entertainment. Especially this one. Would you agree?

I think shitposting becomes problematic when it is all that a poster does. We all have seen it and it takes the forum into a negative space.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
I live in hope that one day we will live in a troll free world.
Dude, the only way to have a troll free world is to have a human free world. When it comes to the internet, I just abide by three simple rules:

1) The internet should never be taken seriously
2) The internet should be viewed as an object of satire
3) When in doubt, refer to rules 1 and 2

Its worked for me these many years.

Reactions: cw_

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
its a troll eat, troll world. sometimes the trolls get over or sometimes under done. the tastiest troll is all in the hands of the dude or dudette baking, bbqing, frying.. all in the seasoning too. thats a must know

so you need an experienced but humble chef Not an inexperienced wannabe wrapped up in his self too much

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Dude, the only way to have a troll free world is to have a human free world. When it comes to the internet, I just abide by three simple rules:

1) The internet should never be taken seriously
2) The internet should be viewed as an object of satire
3) When in doubt, refer to rules 1 and 2

Its worked for me these many years.
You see, that's why I can only hope.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never troll. That is the facts, always has been.
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abe

In this case, no one is being fooled at all. But go on, you're not required to stop trolling.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abe

In this case, no one is being fooled at all
You just bear that in mind. Your ways are well know.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Shitposting has its place, the Internet is a toilet. Did garrity already say that? I wouldn't be surprised

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You just bear that in mind. Your ways are well know.

My ways of what? I am telling you, to you directly, that this troll is tedious. I'm not using any ways other than telling you how I see your behavior on this and many forums.

The denial is ludicrous, but it's your right to be ludicrous or is that Ludacris...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Shitposting has its place, the Internet is a toilet. Did garrity already say that? I wouldn't be surprised

While superficially it does sound a lot like something I'd say I've never been a proponent of shitposting.

Not a rabid opponent either, though.
If people want to shitpost that's their prerogative.
Mine is putting their boring ridiculous asses on Ignore.

Just because I don't believe in Canceling shitposters doesn't mean I want to be subjected to it.