So, Florida can't mention climate change?

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Or ask their Fathers silly questions like "Daddy how come you won't buy a slave, so Momma doesn't have to spend so much time in the kitchen?"
that vid with Baldwin and Carrey you posted in SB was utterly brilliant. Thank you for your forum service. I usually catch everything with Carrey but missed that one. Keep up the good work!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
that vid with Baldwin and Carrey you posted in SB was utterly brilliant. Thank you for your forum service. I usually catch everything with Carrey but missed that one. Keep up the good work!
You say you're looking for someone
Who'll pick you up each time you fall
To gather flowers constantly
And to come each time you call
A lover for your life and nothing more
But it ain't me, babe
No, no, no, it ain't me, babe
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
You say you're looking for someone
Who'll pick you up each time you fall
To gather flowers constantly
And to come each time you call
A lover for your life and nothing more
But it ain't me, babe
No, no, no, it ain't me, babe
It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe
well escalated fast. uhm good shit you got there and i ain't rejecting your cock all together but maybe lets have a few drinks first and see what happens

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you mention climate change then young white children will be sad.

Seriously, this is what gets me about the political "sophisticates" at the forum. They don't see how the GOP works and plays the long game.

As they go to school boards, city councils and local politics, which I'm sure the "sophisticates" find dreadfully boring, they are inculcating their fascist agenda into the minds of the young through curricula, policy etc. They are creating the next generation of awful.

This is deliberate and the people left of center have not come to terms with it.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
climate change is a lie just like acid rain and the hole in the ozone. Pretty easy to sell something nobody can see!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
8qeunj.jpg

4hzgrPm.png

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Seriously, this is what gets me about the political "sophisticates" at the forum. They don't see how the GOP works and plays the long game.

As they go to school boards, city councils and local politics, which I'm sure the "sophisticates" find dreadfully boring, they are inculcating their fascist agenda into the minds of the young through curricula, policy etc. They are creating the next generation of awful.

This is deliberate and the people left of center have not come to terms with it.
Aren't you the lady who every few years asks
. "wud aboud the 1930s. Hoews cum thet?"..?
Gets an answer then axes again a few years later?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
climate change is a lie just like acid rain and the hole in the ozone. Pretty easy to sell something nobody can see!
It will all be OK once yuo are restricted to your 15 minute city and can’t travel long distances with your electric pod.

The elite will pose for pics at venues like Davos to give the captured masses a glimpse of what freedom and the world looks like ………but it freedom won’t be for yuo.

Taylor Swift will fly cross-country to get her hair done and yuo will read about it and dream of such freedom………but yuo will never have that sort of freedom again…….

LOL

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
From the article…….

The conclusion we can draw from this is that the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
sent by Biden administration officials strongly urging websites to remove false claims were unconstitutional

LOL

I make it simple…..for you simple folk
”The conclusion we can draw is that the emails……..were unconstitutional”

So eaht up holding on to what you need to believe is true.

You can’t resist………you must respond………

Im here to help

TAP

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
From the article…….

The conclusion we can draw from this is that the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
sent by Biden administration officials strongly urging websites to remove false claims were unconstitutional

LOL

I make it simple…..for you simple folk
”The conclusion we can draw is that the emails……..were unconstitutional”

So eaht up holding on to what you need to believe is true.

You can’t resist………you must respond………

Im here to help

TAP
The article also mentioned that the Judge in question is a Trump toadie, did you miss that part?