So what’s Stubbys excuse for not being married?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On the positive side, 4’ any gang mascot that can snort 2 8balls must be some bad ass

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aacs77q.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin knows what women want.

The media told him lol

Most of is true though. You cant just read it, A. You should try being it.

Kindness is a big deal as well. A man who chooses kindness when he could be disgusting or dangerous is always attractive.

Biggie was even nice much longer than he needed to be.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LMAO oh geeeee, I wonder what the answer to this question could be!! "Not about gold digging", sure because obscenely wealthy old men get hot younger chicks because of their sparkling charisma! It has nothing to do with their bank balance.

God, Aidsman is such a fucking NPC. I bet he's unable to function without his daily dose of left wing mainstream media.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Admin knows what women want.

The media told him lol

Most of is true though. You cant just read it, A. You should try being it.

Kindness is a big deal as well. A man who chooses kindness when he could be disgusting or dangerous is always attractive.

Biggie was even nice much longer than he needed to be.
Women tend to notice my fondness of animals. I recall one time after a night of drinking a few of us went back to a woman's house that one of my mates knew who had a couple of big Mastif dogs, I forget the exact breed, and me being me, instinctively made a beeline for them. One of my mates stood on one of their paws without apologising and it yelped in pain, I had a right go at him and told him to watch where he was walking...

Anyway, she became super friendly and gave me her number at the end of the night. I didn't realise immediately what had caused her to like me so much all of a sudden LOL.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggie isnt married because I failed to lock him down.

Depressing but true.

And Admin sucks peen.
aparently you do as well, but they must originate from der inferwebs and there must be a minimum of 3

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s a well known fact the little fuck has a pre ejaculation issue. He creams his size 36” x 24” trousers over a donkey fart

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have noticed that when any discussion includes Farm Animals, he often disappears for a few minutes, and when he returns he seems more relaxed.

He goes over and tells Cadillac Culo, Shen Li, Souelbro and Herman. Then they all chip in $1. and have a circle jerk. Stub always wins.