Stop listening to beta male music!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
How’s this fucking pigeon-chested, buck-toothed, wankering nerd! Lol…where did you find this carrot onkel!? Kid thinks he’s alpha!
:LOL3:
I dare you my brother to watch some of his videos. Never been I so entertained

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lololol…that little prick needs his teeth rearranged. I just watched the first 15 seconds again for a laugh. These little pricks of the millennial generation have no idea!
:STFU3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lololol…that little prick needs his teeth rearranged. I just watched the first 15 seconds again for a laugh. These little pricks of the millennial generation have no idea!
:STFU3:
Trudt me brother. The mgtow Videos are hillarious. The videos mostly where wears a suit and talk about certain and very entertaining. I kid you not.

There a video with a baseball bat. I cracked up so hard. He raps something like: baseball bat, where they at?

Thelreatening people. That dude is incredible.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trudt me brother. The mgtow Videos are hillarious. The videos mostly where wears a suit and talk about certain and very entertaining. I kid you not.

There a video with a baseball bat. I cracked up so hard. He raps something like: baseball bat, where they at?

Thelreatening people. That dude is incredible.
Post it for us! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why does he sport pubic hair on his face as opposed to where everyone else has it ?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
why does he sport pubic hair on his face as opposed to where everyone else has it ?
Have you watched the video until the end?

It is hillarious. That guy has balls of steel while looking like a beta male.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seriously, he is no FAGG!!!

Watch some minutes. You will thank me finding such a gem! He is Kurt Luxurious!!!
dilf he's a fucking gimp that would get beaten up everyfucking day if the internet hadnt come along and scooped up the likes of him and you and gave you guise purpose ... look at his teeth dilf, I wanna cave them in so bad and that purple jacket I would rip it of of him and again ..beat him until he is purple .
ffs get the fuck outta here with that shit ..If I were it's father I'd be so ashamed of myself

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
dilf he's a fucking gimp that would get beaten up everyfucking day if the internet hadnt come along and scooped up the likes of him and you and gave you guise purpose ... look at his teeth dilf, I wanna cave them in so bad and that purple jacket I would rip it of of him and again ..beat him until he is purple .
ffs get the fuck outta here with that shit ..If I were it's father I'd be so ashamed of myself
In a way that dude is a hero and hillarious.

You should watch his MGTOW videos or where he wears a suit and talks being an alpha!!!! Gold.

Evben you can learn from him!
But yeah, his teeth are hillarious!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think he gets pussy with his silver chain and baguettes???? In the purple jacket```??? :LOL3:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
How’s this fucking pigeon-chested, buck-toothed, wankering nerd! Lol…where did you find this carrot onkel!? Kid thinks he’s alpha!
:LOL3:

About sums it up, doesn't realise that only beta male bitches sit around analysing music lyrics, real men want something with a thump to it.
Couldn't bare more than a minute and a half of this ratfaced tall gummed twat with a rock spider goatee. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How does homeboy miss the point of the song? Seriously how does he not understand what the song is about?

Probably because it's about him?

(Sorry it's a bump of an old thread. I saw it on thread list and looked)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Breakfall

I found a gem. Watch only if you have time. Don't try to laugh though

So funny. He is kinda right though in a way but wrong on the reasons. I dont care about money either, and I've never once paid if a man took me out to dinner and I never would.

And if I ended up out to dinner with an idiot and it was time for the bill to be paid and he pulled that splitting shit with me? I'm not doing it. So he would have a serious problem because on top of not paying, he also just struck out any possibility of getting laid and wouldnt be going out with me ever again. I'd just say "well sir looks like you have a problem" and I'd walk right out. He can go cry and bitch about the

No actual man makes a woman pay for anything if he is there.

And this is perfectly consistent with my lack of care about money. This just means I dont care if he is wealthy. Him paying isnt about his money. It's about respect and roles. His willingness to take care of you.

Fuck that splitting shit. I've taught my daughters the same thing to. :D

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fuck that. Equality means equal, bitches.

Daddy wants a lobster.
If I'm on a date with a lib woman then yeah she wants to be equal she's paying an equal half of the bill

but that wouldn't happen because I wouldn't go on a date with a liberal skank to begin with. They disgust me on every level

A good old fashioned conservative girl gets treated like the queen she is and all the chivalry which she deserves comes on out.

Lib women can go die in a fire.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If I'm on a date with a lib woman then yeah she wants to be equal she's paying an equal half of the bill

but that wouldn't happen because I wouldn't go on a date with a liberal skank to begin with. They disgust me on every level

A good old fashioned conservative girl gets treated like the queen she is and all the chivalry which she deserves comes on out.

Lib women can go die in a fire.

The person who invites, pays the bill.

It's 2023.