Temet Nosce

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Know thyself.

I am apocolypse. I am entropy. Live to live & die to die. Give me your flame or smolder & grow cold as a corpsecicle. No quarter.

This is Flame Town. Throw red meat or choke on kombucha with a tofu shaped ice cube & kale as zest. Your first step may be your last.

My cats will gnaw on your bones and meow with disinterest.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
As an aside, note the Oracle blows smoke up Neo's ass.

Are you the One?

If you don't think you are ready, then you are not ready.

You will never be the one until you have enough confidence to be the one. Hence as she says, "You are waiting for something."

It's called confidence. Come at me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why you talkin shit about kale???? :Beatdown:

Weed is not the devil's lettuce. Kale is...if you got a problem with that

cl9Hr9e.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Know thyself.

I am apocolypse. I am entropy. Live to live & die to die. Give me your flame or smolder & grow cold as a corpsecicle. No quarter.

This is Flame Town. Throw red meat or choke on kombucha with a tofu shaped ice cube & kale as zest. Your first step may be your last.

My cats will gnaw on your bones and meow with disinterest.

Who are you?

Where are you from and how old? Do you live near San fran Bay area? I have Netflix. Maybe we can meAT?

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Please readjust your volume knob to LOUD

Are you the one?

Is that you as a kid, Admin? I figured you for a kid since you don't say much but someone said you're old so now I just assume you're half a vegetable which is better than Murdy's shit kale. I assume you move the mouse with your face and click reactions to my every post with your window licking tongue?

Have a nice life. What month there is left of it!

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Yay another worthless thread.

mutttmz.jpg

Well now, Adam thinks he is special. Like a retard. Did you fingerpaint this yourself, son? I'm surprised your fists left your mouth & asshole long enough to accomplish more flailing is failing. Great job, tardo.

And I see uncle Derp, er, Dilfdo wants to steal my netflix password so he can cream himself to LEGO City Adventures. Unco Derpy, you might want to see a therapist instead of jamming building blocks up your stinkhole. Plastic breaking down is carcinogenic.

Not worth Adamn Shitler & Unco Derpy put together are as worthless as a cartoon team probably called The Kale Klan or some such horseshit. These wussies are so weak they couldn't even top a fucking salad.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You're all over the place, can you please stick to one tantrum at a time?
Why are you so dumb? The leaded paint chips you ate as a kid really did a number on you. Connect the dots. 1) This is for flaming. 2) I'm flaming. 3) Admin is lost.
One of these things... is not like the other!

See, son, the only fucking problem here is your lack of undestanding a simple thing. Like your aids diagnosis and how letting strange truckers fuck your asshole for fun probably isn't as fun now that your white blood cell count is lower than everyone except Murdy's appreciation of that shit veggie Kale.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Yay another worthless thread.

mutttmz.jpg

There are about 30 threads on current front page of Meltdown and over 30% of these are started by your butt buddy Uncle Dilfdo. So when you state, "Yay another worthless thread."; considering one third of Meltdown is Dilfdo threadstarters, then you must realize logically how fucking much of a simp that makes you.

Maybe instead of backing endless & actually worthless scatological threadstarters, you and Dunkle Shittake can put your empty heads together and come up with something that isn't as worthless?
I mean. I fucking doubt it. But yaknow. Those that can do, do. And those that can't, play kavetch. Bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are about 30 threads on current front page of Meltdown and over 30% of these are started by your butt buddy Uncle Dilfdo. So when you state, "Yay another worthless thread."; considering one third of Meltdown is Dilfdo threadstarters, then you must realize logically how fucking much of a simp that makes you.

Maybe instead of backing endless & actually worthless scatological threadstarters, you and Dunkle Shittake can put your empty heads together and come up with something that isn't as worthless?
I mean. I fucking doubt it. But yaknow. Those that can do, do. And those that can't, play kavetch. Bitch.

Do you believe his fingers are full of feces from cupping Dilfo's balls? I do.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Do you believe his fingers are full of feces from cupping Dilfo's balls? I do.
Close.... but Uncle Dilldo has no balls. So there is that.

Shame you had to cut Reaper off. I would of loved to rip him a new starfish as well. Maybe play connect the dots with his strewn insides?

I like kicking people into organ failure. It's just a hobby though. When I'm not feeding the homeless or playing guitar with my cat at kid's cancer centers.

It's a Jungian thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shame you had to cut Reaper off. I would of loved to rip him a new starfish as well. Maybe play connect the dots with his strewn insides?

I like kicking people into organ failure. It's just a hobby though. When I'm not feeding the homeless or playing guitar with my cat at kid's cancer centers.

It's a Jungian thing.

How did I cut him off?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you so dumb? The leaded paint chips you ate as a kid really did a number on you. Connect the dots. 1) This is for flaming. 2) I'm flaming. 3) Admin is lost.
One of these things... is not like the other!

See, son, the only fucking problem here is your lack of undestanding a simple thing. Like your aids diagnosis and how letting strange truckers fuck your asshole for fun probably isn't as fun now that your white blood cell count is lower than everyone except Murdy's appreciation of that shit veggie Kale.
It’s cute how quickly you meltdown into ad hominem attacks, would you like a cookie?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's a Jungian thing.

I "cut reaper off" but he's now reinstated. I just needed him to stop.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I’ll give him credit for that.
At least you finally admit the whole reason for the Meltdown forum to exist. I almost thought you were a guy who walks into a bar and orders tap water and wonders why people are singing other people's songs and playing pool.

I mean, if you don't find value in flaming, why even be here? Stay in the politics forum. It's almost as if you crave being miserable.

People make me laugh.