The awful garbage company

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who remembers my thread about the garbage man that beat a poor little possum mommy to death in the road in front of my house right in front of my 5 year old?

I was behind one of their trucks today and found this funny

20220201-143527.jpg

It's a conservative and Christain owned company. I would love to support them

But they are shitty hypocrites who beat animals too death in front of small children and they wont pick up ANY extra garbage unless you pay them extra. They wouldnt let us use an extra garbage bin even though we were going to pay for it. They are dicks.

So I saw they had this verse on the back of their truck and it just made me laugh.

It made me wonder what the owners are like. If they know how shitty some of their employees are.

Maybe I'm over sensitive because of that possum. Who beats a possum too death with a bat right on the street while a 5 year old little girl screams in horror? She STILL hates them. She includes them in her prayers at night.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

Okay Admin, what aggresive misunderstanding do you have that inspired you to respond with that?

Did I point out the horrible cluster fuck of getting screwed over regarding medical care and benefits when your cousin had no power over what PCP she was stuck with and how easy her benefits could have been taken when the government is in charge of your medical care?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Only losers give their refuse to Corporate Garbage, good going Sheeple!
It's just soooo Orwellian.
I just can't even imagine conducting business the Garbage Man Oligarchy!
I mean they dictate when you have to put out the garbage, what day or they won't take it.
They tell you how you have to package it and even to segregate types - they are segregationists !
..and where you have to leave it. They are total Nazi authoritarians just like Orwell warned about.
And if you don't do like they say, they disappear your family pooch.
We must become freedumb fighters and throw our garbage all around so we can be free again.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Only losers give their refuse to Corporate Garbage, good going Sheeple!
It's just soooo Orwellian.
I just can't even imagine conducting business the Garbage Man Oligarchy!
I mean they dictate when you have to put out the garbage, what day or they won't take it.
They tell you how you have to package it and even to segregate types - they are segregationists !
..and where you have to leave it. They are total Nazi authoritarians just like Orwell warned about.
And if you don't do like they say, they disappear your family pooch.
We must become freedumb fighters and throw our garbage all around so we can be free again.
I will not be controlled by big garbage!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
this thread belongs in a garbage truck
lulz, sorry @Dove i thought hollifag made this thread
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Well its definately been tarded up really good.

I asked them which aggresive misunderstanding of other people they have to be responding in a such a weird incoherent manner but I'm not waiting for them to explain themselves.

Sometimes I think they know they are liars and idiots, so they avoid answering questions.

I guess we have to....once again... watch them take shots at strawmen.

They are such a mess.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does this have to do with the fact that Admin admitted....bragged even....about listening to Neil Young the corporate shill on AMAZON?

So somehow this garbage company has become a corporate entity?

You guys are gonna have to help sane people out here if you wanna go full retard like this.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I asked them which aggresive misunderstanding of other people they have to be responding in a such a weird incoherent manner but I'm not waiting for them to explain themselves.

Sometimes I think they know they are liars and idiots, so they avoid answering questions.

They are such a mess.

i didnt actually read the whole OP til now but i remember the possum thing, just a bad apple employee i suppose

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are such a mess.

i didnt actually read the whole OP til now but i remember the possum thing, just a bad apple employee i suppose

They are dicks in general. Truly.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

They are such a mess.

Just some hillbilly needed meat for stew.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are such a mess.

the private sani companies here r the worst, still run by the mafiosos - blowing through stop signs, side swiping parked cars and running....all that

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are such a mess.

the private sani companies here r the worst, still run by the mafiosos - blowing through stop signs, side swiping parked cars and running....all that

We should be able to change companies. But we cant :/

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

They are such a mess.

Bayonne?

That's where my pal Guido is from.

hairy_beach_dude_for_jesus.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who remembers my thread about the garbage man that beat a poor little possum mommy to death in the road in front of my house right in front of my 5 year old?

I was behind one of their trucks today and found this funny.

It's a conservative and Christain owned company. I would love to support them

20220201-143527.jpg

...how about this one, Dovey...

Sharia Garbage pickup, eh.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I live in a 21st Cetury country where the rubbish is picked up regularly and correctly.

If you have extra just get up and throw it on yourself. The binmen don't give a shit. Are yours such jobsworths that you can't do that?

From what I hear of America I'd recommend emmigration.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
All you ass wipes should be so happy that someone is willing to pick up your trash every week for a few bucks and yeah there are rules other wise there would be garbage all over the place!
Also I remember your story and seem to remember something about that animal being half dead ??? In any case you can't judge all garbage workers by one guy!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All you ass wipes should be so happy that someone is willing to pick up your trash every week for a few bucks and yeah there are rules other wise there would be garbage all over the place!
Also I remember your story and seem to remember something about that animal being half dead ??? In any case you can't judge all garbage workers by one guy!

I've had much better garbage men!

But seriously... here is an issue. The people who lived next door just dipped out, right? And the garbage sat on the side of the road for three months. They just straight up wouldnt take it. And that lot was laid for.....so it just sat there festering.

I'm probably judging harshly because that possum incident was really awful. I'm probably looking for shit to slam them for lol.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
When MG is over, the French Quater looks like an entire landfill was dumped on it.

True dat, but the city fathers wouldn't have it any other way since the crowds are so big there's no room for extra dumpsters and stuff; it's easier just to bring front loaders and trucks in afterward.

To respond to the OP, (in my experience) the situation varies somewhat from city to city. If you have Big Garbage such as WMI) they put a middle manager in every location just to make sure the right political hands get greased. And where you have city operated garbage systems, the people are generally unionized and pensioned out the azz, and it just depends on how serious the city is about garbage as to how good a job they do, but there are usually a gazillion rules and nit picky alibis when they fuck up, and due to the city hall bureaucracy there is never any billing adjustment since that's a different bureau.

What seems best for me is a city operated system with good oversight from the council or manager, combined with "you can opt out of our system and hire yer own garbage company from this list of several local companies we know to be fair and reputable." I've usually gone for the smaller local companies like the one you pictured cuz there are only 2 or 3 old ladies in the office, they always answer the phone in person, they're all hard asses but they will take the time to listen to you and try to be fair, and the guys on the truck are well paid and keep those jobs for years and years and get tips at Christmas from the wiser customers.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
When MG is over, the French Quater looks like an entire landfill was dumped on it.

True dat, but the city fathers wouldn't have it any other way since the crowds are so big there's no room for extra dumpsters and stuff; it's easier just to bring front loaders and trucks in afterward.

To respond to the OP, (in my experience) the situation varies somewhat from city to city. If you have Big Garbage such as WMI) they put a middle manager in every location just to make sure the right political hands get greased. And where you have city operated garbage systems, the people are generally unionized and pensioned out the azz, and it just depends on how serious the city is about garbage as to how good a job they do, but there are usually a gazillion rules and nit picky alibis when they fuck up, and due to the city hall bureaucracy there is never any billing adjustment since that's a different bureau.

What seems best for me is a city operated system with good oversight from the council or manager, combined with "you can opt out of our system and hire yer own garbage company from this list of several local companies we know to be fair and reputable." I've usually gone for the smaller local companies like the one you pictured cuz there are only 2 or 3 old ladies in the office, they always answer the phone in person, they're all hard asses but they will take the time to listen to you and try to be fair, and the guys on the truck are well paid and keep those jobs for years and years and get tips at Christmas from the wiser customers.
I've been to Mardi Gras, at Midnight on Tuesday they clear the streets in the quarter no ifs and or buts you get the fuck out of there, the street sweepers go through the entire quarter and by morning you wouldn't know there been a humongous outdoor party the night before.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've been to Mardi Gras, at Midnight on Tuesday they clear the streets in the quarter no ifs and or buts you get the fuck out of there, the street sweepers go through the entire quarter and by morning you wouldn't know there been a humongous outdoor party the night before.

Yeah I used to work at the Penthouse Club on Bourbon and Iberville and also at thar Hustler club.

They do push everyone out with street sweepers.....but I'll never forget that mess that was left. It was awful. You really get an eyeful of it driving down that expressway around the Quater.

The locals HATE Mardis Gras....but the money everyone makes is insane.