The Hallowed Halls of the University of St. Andrews.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Aye, the Scots lassies aer sumpn else. And they fuck just as delightfully as they talk.

The only caution I offer ye is, although they have pretty mouths they can't suck cawk for shit. They like the D, but not THAT much. And many of them carry a blade.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aye, the Scots lassies aer sumpn else. And they fuck just as delightfully as they talk.

The only caution I offer ye is, although they have pretty mouths they can't suck cawk for shit. They like the D, but not THAT much. And many of them carry a blade.

You know this because you fucked a representative sampling of Scottish women? You must a been feckin busy.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

You know this because you fucked a representative sampling of Scottish women? You must a been feckin busy.

Aye, and aer ye quibblin with me?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am doubtin ye, indeed.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I am doubtin ye, indeed.

Aye, ye always seem to doubt that people could enjoy life in ways ye dinnat. But if I'm wrong in this, the UK lads who poast here will set me straight, no doubt of that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am doubtin ye, indeed.

Aye, ye always seem to doubt that people could enjoy life in ways ye dinnat. But if I'm wrong in this, the UK lads who poast here will set me straight, no doubt of that.
I'm not quite sure how you know in what ways I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy life. But my doubt is that you slept with enough Scottish women to be able to make gross generalizations about their habits in the sack.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I am doubtin ye, indeed.

I'm not quite sure how you know in what ways I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy life. But my doubt is that you slept with enough Scottish women to be able to make gross generalizations about their habits in the sack.
You should ask for a full accounting - then judge.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I am doubtin ye, indeed.

You should ask for a full accounting - then judge.
with pics.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Ironically enough, that makes TWO of us who are unsure how the other knows so "much" about their real lives.

But I'll offer you a helpful clue about mine.

I graduated from a school in the SEC in 1992 with a B.S. in engineering, with very little student debt thanks to an athletic scholarship.

And I spent my junior year abroad. At the U of Strathclyde, in Glasgow.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Ironically enough, that makes TWO of us who are unsure how the other knows so "much" about their real lives.

I graduated from a school in the SEC in 1972 with a B.S. in engineering, with very little student debt thanks to an athletic scholarship.

Hope that helps.

Gee ... and your mom's still alive and you're not you know who. OK. Though, 1972 puts you a good 12 years ahead of me, and we all know I'm 12,367 years old.

Plus, Engineers are ignorant pussy geeks incapable of the nuanced higher thought once engendered in a classical higher education. A B.S. in Engineering is basically a special ed certificate.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I graduated from a school in the SEC in 1972 with a B.S. in engineering, with very little student debt thanks to an athletic scholarship.

Hope that helps.

Gee ... and your mom's still alive and you're not you know who. OK. Though, 1972 puts you a good 12 years ahead of me, and we all know I'm 12,367 years old.

Plus, Engineers are ignorant pussy geeks incapable of the nuanced higher thought once engendered in a classical higher education. A B.S. in Engineering is basically a special ed certificate.

No doubt that's why people in YOUR line of work are so highly paid, compared to guys like me. It's the nuanced higher thought thingy, is that what you're saying?

Oh, and don't bother with the jokes. I have a far larger collection of engineer jokes (mostly funny) than you can imagine.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Hope that helps.

No doubt that's why people in YOUR line of work are so highly paid, compared to guys like me. It's the nuanced higher thought thingy, is that what you're saying?

Why, yes. Yes it is. Very astute of you. You must have ranked near the top of that SEC engineering school you went to.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
grouper.jpg

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Our tour guide, Eleanor Morton, will now continue with the obligatory distillery tour while Captain Nuance twists in the breeze.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
No wind tonight here in northern Illinois for me to be twisting in any breeze; but in case anyone hasn't been paying attention, there now seems to be irrefutable in-thread proof right here that Levon the dirt farmer is a Rideshare, like the Flynn's only more clumsily done.

(Please don't take that last bit to imply that there is anything redeeming about the Flynns. There isn't. They've all just been at it longer.)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I graduated from a school in the SEC in 1992 with a B.S. in engineering, with very little student debt thanks to an athletic scholarship.

Hope that helps.

That in no way addresses the issue I am pointing out. Your gross generalizations, pal. I am betting that Scottish women's likes and dislikes are just as varied as American women's. If none of the Scottish women you were with were interested in sucking you off, it may boil down to having been something about you.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Hope that helps.

That in no way addresses the issue I am pointing out. Your gross generalizations, pal. I am betting that Scottish women's likes and dislikes are just as varied as American women's. If none of the Scottish women you were with were interested in sucking you off, it may boil down to having been something about you.

This is a weak ass argument, even for you, and a grossly emotional one. First, you "doubt" that I slept with enough Scots women to be able to generalize about them as a class of women, even though a class of women I adore for reasons not particularly sexual. I offer you the additional information that at around age 20 I spent the better part of a year having sexual congress SOLELY with Scots women. And your response is to double down on your "doubt" by resorting to an ad hom argument.

Let's just agree that you're a contentious bitch who will argue any point with anyone, because that's what you do.

No wind tonight here in northern Illinois for me to be twisting in any breeze; but in case anyone hasn't been paying attention, there now seems to be irrefutable in-thread proof right here that Levon the dirt farmer is a Rideshare, like the Flynn's only more clumsily done.

(Please don't take that last bit to imply that there is anything redeeming about the Flynns. There isn't. They've all just been at it longer.)
I don't think anyone is actually paying a BIT of attention, since you (the Master of Nuanced Higher Thought) is trying oh, so hard, to create a mountain out of the molehill of a one-keystroke typo, whilst simultaneously trying a second derailment (ad hom against Flynn) in a goofy effort to meat shield the Scots lassies.

Feh.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hope that helps.

This is a weak ass argument, even for you, and a grossly emotional one. First, you "doubt" that I slept with enough Scots women to be able to generalize about them as a class of women, even though a class of women I adore for reasons not particularly sexual. I offer you the additional information that at around age 20 I spent the better part of a year having sexual congress SOLELY with Scots women. And your response is to double down on your "doubt" by resorting to an ad hom argument.

Let's just agree that you're a contentious bitch who will argue any point with anyone, because that's what you do.

I don't think anyone is actually paying a BIT of attention, since you (the Master of Nuanced Higher Thought) is trying oh, so hard, to create a mountain out of the molehill of a one-keystroke typo, whilst simultaneously trying a second derailment (ad hom against Flynn) in a goofy effort to meat shield the Scots lassies.

Feh.

Wow. Okay, pal. Fuck you, too.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Hope that helps.

Feh.

A one-keystroke typo. OK, even though 7 and 9 aren't next to each other even on an extended keyboard :Antagonize:

Anyway, I'd better believe you got you a bevy of ginger Scot cunt had you been there back in the early 70s rather than the 90s. That was the era of hippie-dippy Free Love and bitches were giving their pussies away to "love the one you're with." Just ask Lotus. I'm pretty sure she was there.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Just ask Lotus. I'm pretty sure she was there.
No way, LoLo was a spritely lass even in the 90's.

You think? Yeah, she might be too young to be a hippie commune chick, but I'll bet she wore Flashdance leggings back in the 80s.
No matter what you "think",
.I know
she is quite fetching to this day.

You got ass pics? Spill.
You think for a moment
. I would betray a woman's confidence?

Think again, bucko.