The Prowler's stocks & investments musta tanked pretty hard today....

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then why do you not buy it, Senile @Joe?

I wanted a car, so I bought it.

What is stopping you?

Oh. No garage. I forgot....

Hahahahahaha!!!!

It's not a priority at the moment.

That's why dumb Prowler.

I have better things to spend my money on.

If you choose to buy ugly and unattractive depreciating assets like your overpriced cars with resale value at a loss, that's your choice, not mine @The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
More Bad News piling up about the Stock Market today @The Prowler

I'm sorry if your stocks are down Prowler

Rio Tinto (PE 10.85) paid me over $7100 in dividends today, Senile @Joe.

Bell Canada (PE 19.65) paid me just under $4000 earlier in the week.

The stock price is meaningless until I sell.

Right now I am just building my positions in the companies.

What is your Net Worth, Senile @Joe?

Do you even own a car, Senile @Joe?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
200w.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am oft never left wondering if JimmyBang will post a receipt at St.Peters Gate for the receipt that his mother must have gotten, for the utter failure he was yet to embellish and burnish.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, I have no idea what is happening, but I am up another $15,000 today.

Maybe I should cash in and retire....

Oh, wait!!!!!

I am retired!!

I want to know why an old fucker like you still works, Senile @Joe.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe, I have no idea what is happening, but I am up another $15,000 today.

Maybe I should cash in and retire....

Oh, wait!!!!!

I am retired!!

I want to know why an old fucker like you still works, Senile @Joe.

You make all these claims that you are worth so much but I've never seen a financial statement of your net wealth @The Prowler

All I've seen this far is an imitation world series championship belt and your overpriced muscle car. All I've seen so far is a restaurant receipt of meal you bought. That's all I've seen of evidence of your net wealth Prowler.

And you never showed me any photos of your coin or vintage hockey card collection which you claim you own either.

You should sign your phantom wife up for this forum so she can verify your claims.

Does she know that you post here?

Does she even exist?

If she did she'd be ashamed not proud of your poor behavior & lack of maturity @The Prowler.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You make all these claims that you are worth so much but I've never seen a financial statement of your net wealth @The Prowler

All I've seen this far is an imitation world series championship belt and your overpriced muscle car. All I've seen so far is a restaurant receipt of meal you bought. That's all I've seen of evidence of your net wealth Prowler.

And you never showed me any photos of your coin or vintage hockey card collection which you claim you own either.

You should sign your phantom wife up for this forum so she can verify your claims.

Does she know that you post here?

Does she even exist?

If she did she'd be ashamed not proud of your poor behavior & lack of maturity @The Prowler.

Yo, check this shit out Senile @Joe.

This is what

Cash on Hand

looks like when you live like TheProwler!!!!

2Uimwyn.jpeg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The new vette is nice, there is nothing nostalgic about this version it is a beast and if you can why not I certainly understand the allure

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Do you trade stocks? Just curious what you think of Starbucks? Just thought I'd ask. My kids drink so much of it I thought why not lol.

I do not follow it at all.

But a PE Ratio of 23.49 for an established company is not outrageous. 2.59% dividend at the current price is okay.

Just looking at the price history, it is not something I would play because I do not see a pattern. And it is not something I would hold in the long term because I like higher dividends.

But I am only guessing. It was over $120 just a few years ago. It could go right back there from its current ~$88 for all I know.

Restaurant stock is not really my thing...