It's been a solid week of hilarity...

Ws1TEeP.jpg

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, normal people hate faggits, so seems legit!

I'm heterosexual (superstraight in todays world) and I have zero issue with how anyone chooses to lead their life, so long as it doesn't involve pissing in someone elses pool...

At the same time I love trolling and it's been a golden opportunity... The shoe is well and truly on the other foot, the whingers are now experiencing cancel culture instead of dishing it out and all is well in the world...

A lot of people from the gay/lesbian communities are fully supporting this movement and it's easy to see why... It's poetic justice...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol Superphobes. I even heard Confederaphobes lately lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm heterosexual (superstraight in todays world) and I have zero issue with how anyone chooses to lead their life, so long as it doesn't involve pissing in someone elses pool...

At the same time I love trolling and it's been a golden opportunity... The shoe is well and truly on the other foot, the whingers are now experiencing cancel culture instead of dishing it out and all is well in the world...

A lot of people from the gay/lesbian communities are fully supporting this movement and it's easy to see why... It's poetic justice...
I didnt get too wound up about faggits until I worked with a few in Cali. They were so damned militant, even in the 80's, about making you accept their degeneracy. Even my idiot father was militantly pro faggit. At least he's dead...although I'd like to bring him back for a few "kicks". My idiot mom tried to harass me into taking my daughter to her fag hair dresser. I told that bitch she'd never see her grandkids or me again if she ever did. I'd have prolly slapped her in the fukin face too! Over the course of 35 years, I've been able to say "I told you so" more than I can count. I actually revel in all the social discourse brought about in the name of "tolerance".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didnt get too wound up about faggits until I worked with a few in Cali. They were so damned militant, even in the 80's, about making you accept their degeneracy. Even my idiot father was militantly pro faggit. At least he's dead...although I'd like to bring him back for a few "kicks". My idiot mom tried to harass me into taking my daughter to her fag hair dresser. I told that bitch she'd never see her grandkids or me again if she ever did. I'd have prolly slapped her in the fukin face too! Over the course of 35 years, I've been able to say "I told you so" more than I can count. I actually revel in all the social discourse brought about in the name of "tolerance".

you and I are a dying breed I am afraid..... A percentage of homosexuals ( and I am clueless to the exact percentage) are paedophiles. On the flip side I've met some good ones. Ah ok.... maybe 2....lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you and I are a dying breed I am afraid..... A percentage of homosexuals ( and I am clueless to the exact percentage) are paedophiles. On the flip side I've met some good ones. Ah ok.... maybe 2....lol.
I totally agree. I have met a few kweirdos that were decent people but they are such a teeny tiny minority. The vast majority are lecherous scum.

The super effeminate faggit I worked with in Cali would come into work after a night of partying, talking about how his BF reamed his ass the night before. Damn it was fukin sick. I'm guessing he did it just to see the disgust on my face. This same faggit was around all kinds of girls constantly and they partied and danced with him, etc. I had a serious conversation with him one time where I asked him, "dude, dont you ever want pussy?" Thats when I learned faggits commonly bang the drunk hags they party with! He said he'd fuck em all the time! And thats a big way of how AIDS spread to the straight community.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how the people who made up fake identities claim you are a bigot unless you have gay sex. In response the sane people play the same game by making up a fake identity and the retarda then claim you can't do that only they can. If that doesn't expose the hypocrisy nothing does.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
The world is going to hell in a hand basket. I've noticed how more and more churches are accepting sin. Being gay....teaching wrong things. False prophets. Nothing is the way it used to be. :(

The Bible states we are not to judge.....however, we are to separate ourselves from sin.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trans, bi, femme,inter, and all the other terms , stop the nonsense your either gay or straight ffs...

This superstraight movement has shown ppl for what they are... The movement has gained support by a big chunk of the lesbian/gay/bi communities as they're sick of carrying the trans communities weight... It seems like trans are shitting on everyone, constanrly moving goal posts then crying when others make their own space to get away from them... There's a lot to be learned from all this...
99Rjlmr.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Paedophillia is more common among homo's than hetero's, it's just that there are more heterosexuals in the world so naturally a larger number of 'straight' pedos in existence, so most people don't realise the disproportionately large amount of gay pedos. It's also of course a taboo subject in this ultra PC era, so the mainstream will never report the truth on the matter.

I recall reading that homosexuality is very common among serial killers also....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The world is going to hell in a hand basket. I've noticed how more and more churches are accepting sin. Being gay....teaching wrong things. False prophets. Nothing is the way it used to be. :(

The Bible states we are not to judge.....however, we are to separate ourselves from sin.

Christianity was hijacked by the Cultural Marxists decades ago.

And don't get me started on Christian Zionism, which thankfully is mostly an American phenomenon.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I totally agree. I have met a few kweirdos that were decent people but they are such a teeny tiny minority. The vast majority are lecherous scum.

The super effeminate faggit I worked with in Cali would come into work after a night of partying, talking about how his BF reamed his ass the night before. Damn it was fukin sick. I'm guessing he did it just to see the disgust on my face. This same faggit was around all kinds of girls constantly and they partied and danced with him, etc. I had a serious conversation with him one time where I asked him, "dude, dont you ever want pussy?" Thats when I learned faggits commonly bang the drunk hags they party with! He said he'd fuck em all the time! And thats a big way of how AIDS spread to the straight community.

Yeah, I'm always wary of chicks who have loads of gay mates, because when the booze is flowing you know that they'll often end up banging them.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Yeah, I'm always wary of chicks who have loads of gay mates, because when the booze is flowing you know that they'll often end up banging them.
Whores!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I disagree. The Disciples and Apostles judged all the time. In fact, they decided what parts of Mosaic Law applies to gentiles at The Council of Jerusalem. Its a simple mis-conception that we are not to pass judgment, especially on things that have already been condemned. The story about the adulteress isnt a teaching in not judging, its one in several examples of the religious rulers of the time trying to trap Jesus so they could call for his death. It was yet another opportunity for Him to expose their corruption. See, these scumbags were always looking into peoples business in order to extort and control them. They didnt actually care about people behaving decently. They abused their power all the time.

If we truly cannot judge, then how are we to cut ourselves off from churches that teach evil? How can we condemn people to death for murder? How can we pass judgment on anyone for anything? Society would literally fall apart without passing judgment! Worse, there's no way to follow God's Law without passing judgment.

Now its true that you arent supposed to pass judgment on things you cannot possibly know. For example, say a person is doing something kind or charitable and it you get the idea they're only doing it to gain favor, you shouldnt be slandering them.