Trans women in bathrooms

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
You can't post about being confronted with a transgendered individual in a bathroom because it so very rare and impacts almost no one.

Tempest in a thimble...
All that tells me is that you'll defend sexual predators at the expense of those they victimize. Why? Well, either because you simply don't care or, what's equally likely, because you want innocent people to be victimized by these freaks. The former would make sense if you didn't care whether obstacles to their predation were enacted or not; but you're against any such obstacles, which means that you're actively siding with sexual predators.

Not voicing an opinion is plausible deniability, but you consistently attack anyone who voices concern about this. That makes your position on predation pretty clear. (And before anybody on staff gets a hard-on: No, I'm not accusing Lily of any criminal activity. Just pointing out that her ideologically dogmatic position makes it appear that she approves of it.)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All that tells me is that you'll defend sexual predators at the expense of those they victimize. Why? Well, either because you simply don't care or, what's equally likely, because you want innocent people to be victimized by these freaks. The former would make sense if you didn't care whether obstacles to their predation were enacted or not; but you're against any such obstacles, which means that you're actively siding with sexual predators.

Blah, blah, blah...

Name the victims here. Do remember that the denominator is quite large.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Blah, blah, blah...

Name the victims here. Do remember that the denominator is quite large.
Bad faith demand. Pro-perversion media won't report the numbers, and you won't accept the numbers from any source which does report them. Let me cut you off at the pass:
Me: Presents statistics from <XYZ>.
You: "<XYZ>?! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll only accept proof from <ABC>!"
<ABC>: Refuses to report data unfavorable to the sexual-predators-in-clownface movement.
Sorry, sweetheart, but you're not The Very First-Ever dishonest cunt in human history, so you're not exactly showing me anything new or novel here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bad faith demand. Pro-perversion media won't report the numbers, and you won't accept the numbers from any source which does report them. Let me cut you off at the pass:
Me: Presents statistics from <XYZ>.
You: "<XYZ>?! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll only accept proof from <ABC>!"
<ABC>: Refuses to report data unfavorable to the sexual-predators-in-clownface movement.
Sorry, sweetheart, but you're not The Very First-Ever dishonest cunt in human history, so you're not exactly showing me anything new or novel here.

That's a lot of werdz to say..."I ain't got none."

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Not an actual transgendered person. Doesn't help your case.
There are no "actual transgendered persons"; that is my case. This guy 'pretending to be transgender' is not in any way, in the slightest degree, different from a man pretending to be a woman. If a haggard-ass cro-magnon motherfucker with the face of Ted Cassidy can 'identify as' a woman, this sick fucker can 'identify as' transgender. It's the same fucking principle.
In a minority of instances, it's a genuine mental illness, specifically gender dysmorphia; in the rest, it's a pretentious affectation in pursuit of social clout; i.e. exactly the same trend-chasing bullshit teenagers have done since time immemorial, and/or a cover for sexual predation, which kiddie-touchers have had to resort to since the days when they'd be hung from lampposts when they got caught.

For teenagers, it's the current fad; for chomos, it's a new way to get away with their nasty business right out in the open.

Last edited: