Treat Williams

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's what happens when they alow unqualified drivers to hop into SUVs without training.

They kill people.

Person who killed Treat Williams was driving a large SUV, then swerved into the wrong lane and hit him head on.

I know they won't do it since the greed for corporate profits is so great, but the laws should change so that SUV rivers have to apply for a higher grade license to rive those damn things.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That's what happens when they alow unqualified drivers to hop into SUVs without training.

They kill people.

Person who killed Treat Williams was driving a large SUV, then swerved into the wrong lane and hit him head on.

I know they won't do it since the greed for corporate profits is so great, but the laws should change so that SUV rivers have to apply for a higher grade license to rive those damn things.

@Joe Why?

SUVs have much better visibility than most cars.

They are slower than most cars.

They are not more difficult to drive than most cars.

How would this have gone differently if the person had been driving a car?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck buddy, chinks cant drive a small car, SUV's are bigger heavier, lot's of people shouldnt be driving bigger heavier vehicles ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't have to do with who or what hit him, but the simple fact that car drivers (in general) aren't conditioned to look for motorcycles. Add to that, people are normally angry and distracted on the road. I've had many close calls on my bike and it had nothing to do with what type of car it was or the nationality of the driver.. :G'DamnShame:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It doesn't have to do with who or what hit him, but the simple fact that car drivers (in general) aren't conditioned to look for motorcycles. Add to that, people are normally angry and distracted on the road. I've had many close calls on my bike and it had nothing to do with what type of car it was or the nationality of the driver.. :G'DamnShame:
if you're on a bike your head litterally needs to be on a swivel ... I come home with the heaviest headaches from the concentration it takes ... I moved up
89b18e70050a64f77981a13121c5ff2f.jpg

TRYING to get something near that before the end of June for mah birthday, the first without her.... since her death I've been lost..shure I can find my way to the liquer shop but I need another purpose other than watering her flowers everyday drunk ..
I've been practicing on a 550 and wouldn't want to go higher right now maybe not ever as speed is not what I'm after ... ... I want to drive to America to see my kids
she always told me throughout the ordeal let me buy you a bike, your old one needs a tetanis shot :LOL3: always thinking of me ...I haven't touched the $$ ... I feel like a weasel even tho it's mine now ... I buy nice things for her cats with it tho
I miss my life raven I miss me... drunk shitpoasting at noon ha ah ah ah ah there's got to be moar right ?

anyways sorry tah werd you like this but sometimes ..you know .. it spills

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if you're on a bike your head litterally needs to be on a swivel ... I come home with the heaviest headaches from the concentration it takes ... I moved up

TRYING to get something near that before the end of June for mah birthday, the first without her.... since her death I've been lost..shure I can find my way to the liquer shop but I need another purpose other than watering her flowers everyday drunk ..
I've been practicing on a 550 and wouldn't want to go higher right now maybe not ever as speed is not what I'm after ... ... I want to drive to America to see my kids
she always told me throughout the ordeal let me buy you a bike, your old one needs a tetanis shot :LOL3: always thinking of me ...I haven't touched the $$ ... I feel like a weasel even tho it's mine now ... I buy nice things for her cats with it tho
I miss my life raven I miss me... drunk shitpoasting at noon ha ah ah ah ah there's got to be moar right ?

It's okay, hon. It's just going to take time to heal.. You'll get through it.. I have faith in you :)

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's okay, hon. It's just going to take time to heal.. You'll get through it.. I have faith in you :)

I will never make it ma'm
I am a broken peice of meAT

thank you btw for being there for me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like when you call me 'hon'

It calms me down and brings a small peice of her warmth back

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm here if you ever need to talk.. but you know that :) Just take care of yourself ..

• LuV U Longtime

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
fuck buddy, chinks cant drive a small car, SUV's are bigger heavier, lot's of people shouldnt be driving bigger heavier vehicles ...

When a motorcycle tangles with a car or an SUV, the result is the same.

Being slower and giving the driver better visibility, not to mention that they themselves are more visible, are factors that make SUVs safer for shit drivers.

Pakis are particularly bad drivers too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Driver wo's Honda Element K ran into Williams:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

72137637-12194647-image-a-44_1686763959114.jpg

Unfortunately, there wee sort of friends who knew each other.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Unanswered Question: How fast was the motorcycle traveling?

SUV Theory Put to Rest: A Honda Element only weighs a few hundred pounds more than a Honda Accord.

Most Relevant Detail: The driver of the Honda Element was a homo.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't know you, but sorry, brother. I know what you're going through.

I water her flowers too.

• LuV U Longtime
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your partner died? I am so sorry. I didn't know this.