Vaccine is bad juju

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was dangerous for sickly people.

Not real dangerous for healthy people.

Fuck, the people you are mentioning have not even died.

@Admin. and @Lily: "The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!!"

Hahahaha!!!!

I didn't say the sky was falling, dipshit. I said covid is also dangerous for some healthy people. You don't know if it's you or not.

I bet my partner's friend wishes he had a choice on the vaccine.

YOU people are the alarmists, afraid of everything and think your miserable carcasses matter.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks for for being honest.

As a product of one of the top Mathematics programs in the entire world, you are welcome to ask me for help.
...which one is that @The Prowler?

Which one did you attend?!

Harvard? Oxford? Cambridge? MIT? UC Berkely?

Did you complete a PhD there? Or even a Masters?

Is you puny school even listed in Top 500 Prowler?

If you're so smart, why aren't you consulting regularly with Fortune 500 companies?

For a person who claims he's so qualified, you sure waste a lot of time around here on these forums.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So-called 'ivy league' schools are primarily PMC factories, you know that right?

Places to network with other up-and-coming PMCs and develop an attitude of class solidarity. Status symbol mills disguised as institutes of higher learning that only prove someone can afford to buy a fancy-sounding diploma.

That's not what's important. What's important is the *quality* of a program and that's entirely about the quality of the faculty... not the number of celebrities on the alumni list.

People who are impressed by the names of "elite" colleges are not serious thinkers.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So-called 'ivy league' schools are primarily PMC factories, you know that right?

Places to network with other up-and-coming PMCs and develop an attitude of class solidarity. Status symbol mills disguised as institutes of higher learning that only prove someone can afford to buy a fancy-sounding diploma.

That's not what's important. What's important is the *quality* of a program and that's entirely about the quality of the faculty... not the number of celebrities on the alumni list.

People who are impressed by the names of "elite" colleges are not serious thinkers.
^Better listen to him, he’s a Trump University Alumni!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Things sure tend to blow up around here when someone like @Lily embarrasses herself by completely misunderstanding a short article that discusses a study that showed an extremely sharp increase in the frequency of instances of myocarditis in people who received a Covid-19 vaccine.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Things sure tend to blow up around here when someone like @Lily embarrasses herself by completely misunderstanding a short article that discusses a study that showed an extremely sharp increase in the frequency of instances of myocarditis in people who received a Covid-19 vaccine.
Are you taking medication for your ADHD?

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
Bold words from a hue-man who couldn't even convert miles to kilometers to parsecs to lightyears.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MESB3OA_o.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Conflating the measles vaccine with the Covid-19 vaccine is ridiculous.

A sure sign of not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Hahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Only dumb people think every vaccine in the history of medicine was successful.

And by "dumb", I mean "really really really stupid".

Hahahaha!!!!