Vaccine is bad juju

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Weird.

I feel alive.
Me too. The facts however, say that more unvaccinated people died than those who were. More in "Red" states than Blue. In other words where there was a resistance to medical technology with life saving interventions (purely for political reasons) death rates were higher. ...and I say this as a person who practices naturopathic methods and am not the greatest fan of Big Pharma, the AMA or FDA. It does have its place and use. One must learn to be discerning. Turning pandemics into political arguments is for fools.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Me too. The facts however, say that more unvaccinated people died than those who were. More in "Red" states than Blue. In other words where there was a resistance to medical technology with life saving interventions (purely for political reasons) death rates were higher. ...and I say this as a person who practices naturopathic methods and am not the greatest fan of Big Pharma, the AMA or FDA. It does have its place and use. One must learn to be discerning. Turning pandemics into political arguments is for fools.

The long term effects of mRNA vaccines are still being discovered.

Claiming victory because it did not kill you in three years is an argument for fools.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, I'm laughing at those who were made to believe it would.
.. I'm sure to be dead in 50-60 years.
You can blame the vaccine.

Grab a seat.

I do not think you will have to wait that long....

But I do have my doubts that you will ever concede, even when presented with mountains of evidence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Making comments about the lethality of a vaccine that no one has evidence of is even more stupid, in light of the hundreds of millions of bodies still walking about. Evidence that it is not mortally dangerous for the vast vast vast majority of individuals.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Making comments about the lethality of a vaccine that no one has evidence of is even more stupid, in light of the hundreds of millions of bodies still walking about. Evidence that it is not mortally dangerous for the vast vast vast majority of individuals.

It has fucked your immune system.

You are a sickly person because of it.

You slipped-up when you talked about needing to buy medication for your flu-like symptoms.

It is only a matter of time before your weakened immune system causes you to get so sick that you croak.

You will be arguing "But it was not the vaccine!!" on your death bed. And until then, you will suffer with sickness after sickness.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It has fucked your immune system.

You are a sickly person because of it.

You slipped-up when you talked about needing to buy medication for your flu-like symptoms.

It is only a matter of time before your weakened immune system causes you to get so sick that you croak.

You will be arguing "But it was not the vaccine!!" on your death bed. And until then, you will suffer with sickness after sickness.

This vaccine is not about my terrible allergies this year. You can flail about like a fool if you like, you convince no one.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The mRNA shot isn't a vaccine in the traditional sense in that it doesn't prevent contraction or transmission of the virus. And unless you get all your information from sources like the CDC or that psychopath Fauci there is evidence of mRNA shot related deaths including both shot-caused complications and unexplained excess mortalities since the introduction of the mRNA shots that seem to have a specific association with people who took the jab.

If someone can't be bothered to query sources outside the "official" channels that have lied about everything all along (masks, shot effectiveness, predominately at-risk demographics, existence of adverse events, etc.) that's not anyone else's responsibility. The information is out there for those who don't have their heads in the sand.

I would share some of it myself but I already know it would only be ignored and I shall not be wasting my time.

But since I'm such a nice guy I will say a name, just in case anyone is feeling curious:

Dr. John Campbell (UK)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The mRNA shot isn't a vaccine in the traditional sense in that it doesn't prevent contraction or transmission of the virus. And unless you get all your information from sources like the CDC or that psychopath Fauci there is evidence of mRNA shot related deaths including both shot-caused complications and unexplained excess mortalities since the introduction of the mRNA shots that seem to have a specific association with people who took the jab.

If someone can't be bothered to query sources outside the "official" channels that have lied about everything all along (masks, shot effectiveness, predominately at-risk demographics, existence of adverse events, etc.) that's not anyone else's responsibility. The information is out there for those who don't have their heads in the sand.

I would share some of it myself but I already know it would only be ignored and I shall not be wasting my time.

But since I'm such a nice guy I will say a name, just in case anyone is feeling curious:

Dr. John Campbell (UK)

You are a joke sometimes

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dr. John Campbell (UK)

Yep and 40 cigarettes per day will certainly protect those who refused to be jabbed. Ask DD.