What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@realgrimm 's cock. No matter how much fighting we do, no matter how violent he is, no matter what.. I will always cum back to his cock

I mean that's private info and back on topic Pancakes.. and more pancakes. Such a fattie. Ugh FML.
I had a coffee but ate too much so coffee wasted. Ugh. Had a small glass of H20 though
Need a nap soon but gotta work soon. UGH! life is so so hard at times

Admin.

Dad says I can fuck your niece.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I just had the fattest fresh 'store bought' crab I have had in a long time, almost as good as fresh caught and boiled, but not.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I have a DiGiorno pepperoni pizza coming out of the oven and Bell's Two Hearted Ale to relax my nerves.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Margherita pizza......Jai Jalai IPA.......pastry from a top rated bakery in NJ........one is Hazelnut based and tge other like a mocha type deal

Picked them up for Momma Day
Momma had a chocolate mousse type thing

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Had a tooth out Monday so noodles last night with no fire.:(

Meat pie with half a tin of pea and ham soup dumped on top. Got a Vindaloo in the fridge just itching to be eaten but no fire for a day or 2 more.:(

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I'm going out for an early lunch (11:30) today. Meeting with a group of friends. We're having Indian.
Indian food is delicious.
Hey Lily,

I've heard that Indian food is like wicked hot. I can't handle spicy food myself. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Lily,

I've heard that Indian food is like wicked hot. I can't handle spicy food myself. lol

It can be, but they will adjust to make it milder for those who can't handle spicy. I love spicy hot. So hot my nose runs and I have to have some tissue next to me to eat it. Mouth burns and my eyes water...nothing better. LOL