What happened to lezzy, feminist KorsetScat?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
She acted for years she cared about this site and than poof got so busy for here though. Not possible I know of more than a few in real life that work 2 or more jobs busy as fuck all over North America and they still all find time for online in their several individual forums to go to... plus raise families with their wives. So thats such bullshit she is too busy... she probably thinks she is all above this and us now. So she was once missed but totally should be forgotten about now. She became the boring one not anyone of us. RIP...NOT.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
She acted for years she cared about this site and than poof got so busy for here though. Not possible I know of more than a few in real life that work 2 or more jobs busy as fuck all over North America and they still all find time for online in their several individual forums to go to... plus raise families with their wives. So thats such bullshit she is too busy... she probably thinks she is all above this and us now. So she was once missed but totally should be forgotten about now. She became the boring one not anyone of us. RIP...NOT.
The whore. I never respected her. Acted as a "boss girl". Fuck her

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Rumor has it diklf pumps black men so fast the friction makes smoke
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH