What's for Dinner Tonight?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Amazing things happened. The youngest kept telling his mother how he hated buffalo chicken wings just so much... Yet when we came home with two dozen buffalo chicken wings along with an XL supreme pizza, and cheese bread sticks suddenly the 13 year old ate 12 buffalo chicken wings by himself along with four slices of extra large supreme pizza AND two cheese bread sticks.

Even his older brother asked why he ate so many buffalo wings when he kept telling everyone he hated them so much? I think he doth protest to much.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Gaming the system. "Oh I hate buffalo chicken wing's! Don't buy those, I haaaaaate them!" On the assumption that parent's always do what they think kids hate.

And it look's like he called it!

:GimmeFoods:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We went out to the Chicken Pie Shop. In the same location and owned by the same family since 1938. Their "world famous Chicken pie dinner" has been their top seller the whole time. Coleslaw, bread roll with butter, a giant chicken pot pie stuffed with chicken meat, mashed potatoes with gravy, steamed vegetables, and a slice of pie. Just $12.99. A cup of soup (chicken noodle, split pea with ham, or beef chili) is $1 more.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I just had lunch at Mandarin, which is a buffet restaurant with mostly Asian cuisine. It was good. Gonna be a light supper today.
Just went there a week ago Monday for Moms BDay dinner.. sucks they got rid of the crab legs they were her favourite..

Tonight I'm having cheddar sausages and spicy potato wedges