Wowzer On The Debt Limit Deal. Don't Touch The Precious Military

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, Communist China is aiming to start a war and Russia is invading Ukraine while declaring he wants to attack NATO. So, no, now is not the time to cut the military. We actually need to expand military spending to rebuild stockpiles.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Holidork Unhinged supports the war in Ukraine but doesn't want military spending and doesn't see how that makes him look like an utter jackass

I love it :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And here you was just cheering about that ship in Oslo. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, jus like Oak.
It's about spending an budget like let's say you want to cut back on food budget. It doesn't mean have NO food does it? Everything is so black and white with you people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin sucks black cock and white cock

but he prefers black cock

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotte's babbling isn't even making sense and now he is trying to avoid directly responding to points brought up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's about spending an budget like let's say you want to cut back on food budget. It doesn't mean have NO food does it? Everything is so black and white with you people.

And how much are we sending to Zelensky now?
Fuckin' Graham was over there this weekend talking about hundreds more millions we gonna send after the budget signed!!!!

And how much is "too much", now that we are escalating into WW3?
Cause thats where all this is going.

Is there a date we can be sure we no longer spend on this war?

Of course its about spending!!!!!

Speaking of food....... get ready for famine. Its coming, you heard it here first. I been talking about it a long time now.

Trump = helps Farmers
Biden = tells farmers to destroy food

Now that hundreds and hundreds of food plants have burned down in the US in the past year, and farmers crops are destroyed, and we cant get our wheat from Russia, and they going after rice, and food costs have doubled and still climbing, how the hell we all gonna eat?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of wheat, HOLY FUCK the price of cereal has skyrocketed! I dont usually buy cereal, but Frosted Flakes were on sale, and I had a craving, so down the aisle I went lol. Shit has doubled in price!

Of course I know bread items have doubled too. Fuck, a lot of shit has.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And how much are we sending to Zelensky now?
Fuckin' Graham was over there this weekend talking about hundreds more millions we gonna send after the budget signed!!!!

And how much is "too much", now that we are escalating into WW3?
Cause thats where all this is going.

Is there a date we can be sure we no longer spend on this war?

Of course its about spending!!!!!

Speaking of food....... get ready for famine. Its coming, you heard it here first. I been talking about it a long time now.

Trump = helps Farmers
Biden = tells farmers to destroy food

Now that hundreds and hundreds of food plants have burned down in the US in the past year, and farmers crops are destroyed, and we cant get our wheat from Russia, and they going after rice, and food costs have doubled and still climbing, how the hell we all gonna eat?
you're trying to reason with a complete idiot who is about as stupid, silly and homo as admin

don't waste your time.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of wheat, HOLY FUCK the price of cereal has skyrocketed! I dont usually buy cereal, but Frosted Flakes were on sale, and I had a craving, so down the aisle I went lol. Shit has doubled in price!

Don't eat processed grains. It's no good for human consumption.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Don't eat processed grains. It's no good for human consumption.

Yeah I dont normally eat cereal. I only buy like 2 boxes of Frosted Flakes a year lol. I eat 'em like dessert tater chips right out the box lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For wheat the #2 exporter has invaded the #5 exporter so both have been taken off the market. Ukraine because Russia is purposefully trying to block its 3xports and destroy the infrastructure needed to export while Putin has blocked Russian exports of grain to push prices up. The bigger worry is fertilizers especially in the third world.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not difficult to know what dumb okie posted this. Typical.
ce4bf7625c28c38c.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For wheat the #2 exporter has invaded the #5 exporter so both have been taken off the market. Ukraine because Russia is purposefully trying to block its 3xports and destroy the infrastructure needed to export while Putin has blocked Russian exports of grain to push prices up. The bigger worry is fertilizers especially in the third world.

Exactly.

All this shit gonna cause a HUGE clusterfuck.

My main worry lately, of things to come, besides WW3 and famine lol, is how a lot of countries are ditchin' the dollar. That is only gonna make prices skyrocket more. Then.... they will try and force the digital dollar on us.

We need a return to the gold standard!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly.

All this shit gonna cause a HUGE clusterfuck.

My main worry lately, of things to come, besides WW3 and famine lol, is how a lot of countries are ditchin' the dollar. That is only gonna make prices skyrocket more. Then.... they will try and force the digital dollar on us.

We need a return to the gold standard!

We know. You’re one step out of the poor house. Should have finished 8th grade. Gold huh. Best of luck. I’ve been holding and hoarding for the last 10 years. You? Just catching on?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one is ditching the dollar. Though both Russia and Communist China desperately want to but neither can. Yuan/RMB only account for 2.5% of global trade, the Ruble is worthless outside of Russia, no the BRICS are not a union and will never have a common currency. The Saudis did make a minor deal to sell oil in Yuan even though they know Yuan is garbage and not a store of value mostly because MBS knows the US is no longer interested in putting up with his crimes so he is desperately trying to get Communist China to be his protector. The CCP doesn't have the ability to do that.

All of this is covered with links and evidence in the thread about the dollar started by Gary.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW factually speaking Republicans are mad at the debt ceiling agreement because effectively it does shrink military spending and doesn't include any support for Ukraine or rebuilding stockpiles. It caps military spending increases to 1% even though Biden's inflation rate is 8%>

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
BTW factually speaking Republicans are mad at the debt ceiling agreement because effectively it does shrink military spending and doesn't include any support for Ukraine or rebuilding stockpiles. It caps military spending increases to 1% even though Biden's inflation rate is 8%>

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fuck the Republicans for carrying the Neolib's warmongering water...

It really is the Uniparty...