You Transphobes!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Troon drag queens for kids are now sticking lazer pens up their butt holes to better attract kids.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are always using violence and attacking other people but if anyone dares to fight back then, of course, they lie and pretend the person they attacked is some how the bad guy.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK Kids line up single file, Mr Pedowski is here to inspect your genitals....

FtBnATEX0AUjoHz

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The He Men of BF scouring the internets searching for wacky stories about the Trans community, so we don't have to!

Thanks You Transophile Fetishist Community of BF!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then not as bad as I first thought but still a dramatic attack on free speech.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I admit it was cringe but I have a policy of not making fun of disabled people, at least not as far as things effected by their disability goes, because they cannot control that. If you make fun of a person in a wheel chair he will never be able to walk so that is unfair but if you make fun of someone because they are acting stupid then you just might get them to stop acting stupid.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I admit it was cringe but I have a policy of not making fun of disabled people, at least not as far as things effected by their disability goes, because they cannot control that. If you make fun of a person in a wheel chair he will never be able to walk so that is unfair but if you make fun of someone because they are acting stupid then you just might get them to stop acting stupid.

I wonder if they would have put him on the show if he was not trans...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A troon teacher at a Florida school makes online threats to shoot and kill students yet the leftist school administrators refuse to inform parents and let troon return to teaching the very next day.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Very powerful. A gay man who was put on chemical castration medication (so called "puberty blockers") describes the prominent physical damage they have done to his body.

This is what leftist monsters are doing to children and they deserve to be locked in prison for life for supporting such evil against children.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Very powerful. A gay man who was put on chemical castration medication (so called "puberty blockers") describes the prominent physical damage they have done to his body.

I bet you he is getting hate, real hate, from the "trans community" for speaking out.

People should listen to him. Children and teenagers are being coerced into doing permanent harm to themselves and SJW type shitheads support it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you see how backwards these brain damaged troons are? "If you don't let me chemically castrated and sterilize your children then you are mutilating them!". They just lie and lie and lie.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are troons always so violent and babbling about made up nonsense like mythical "trans genocide?". No such genocide is happening and, no, not allowing you to chemically castrated children is not a genocide.