You Transphobes!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I get it ..you showed be colored people, immigrants I agree there are some bad ones ...

Do not blame it on me. I did make the list. BTW, could you imagine what the "Convicted" list looks like?

Where I live, there are a lot less coloured people. But it seems that 90% of the time when there is a gun or knife crime, it is a coloured person. I mean, I know Canada is "multicultural", but do we really want their crime culture here?

People really should take a look at these "Most Wanted" lists....it is actually pretty funny when you consider the race breakdown of the population.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do not blame it on me. I did make the list. BTW, could you imagine what the "Convicted" list looks like?

Where I live, there are a lot less coloured people. But it seems that 90% of the time when there is a gun or knife crime, it is a coloured person. I mean, I know Canada is "multicultural", but do we really want their crime culture here?

People really should take a look at these "Most Wanted" lists....it is actually pretty funny when you consider the race breakdown of the population.

Like I said ..the crookedest fuckers I know is my wop circle.. They just don't get caught as easily as the darkies.. and only those able to see that immigrants also brings a lot of good people should be qualified to view that ... Not the close minded like you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maybe we should arrange a search party for dove
Its been 15 minutes since a poast

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And?

I really dont see how that changes anything I said?
You only mentioned mothers .. Children also have fathers
Glad you're okay and the boring police didn't get you.. I were lookin fer yoo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

Yo !!
Its been 3 mins and I've said some shit .
You okay ?
What gives ?

Dude.....you know I'm married, I have a teenager and a 6 year old (who is actually with grandparents until Monday) and a nutty as mother I take care of?

I may not respond right away but I will when im actively on.....patience X!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dude.....you know I'm married, I have a teenager and a 6 year old (who is actually with grandparents until Monday) and a nutty as mother I take care of?

I may not respond right away but I will when im actively on.....patience X!
I'd break up with you over your rampant internet use
LOL
Fucking hell man where's my laughing emote

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Today we learned freaks use public amenities for lurid acts..no one tell George Michael
LOL

George Micheal was a gay male who went into facilities for males and did lurid things with other consenting males.

Women are at a biological disadvantage up against biological males. Not only can a male easily kill or severely maim us with their fists, they can easily restrain and rape us. And while male on male sexual assault is absolutely deplorable....at least there is somewhat of an even playing field and men do not get pregnant.

A single rape can destroy a womans entire life and put her at a severe risk of death or injury via abortion or death and injury via childbirth and the trauma from a pregnant under these circumstances.

X is it NOT the same. Women already have to move through the world hyper aware of possible male predators and creeps. Now we have to STFU while they abuse access to single spaces.

And women just not allowed to tell men "no" anymore?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
George Micheal was a gay male who went into facilities for males and did lurid things with other consenting males.

Women are at a biological disadvantage up against biological males. Not only can a male easily kill or severely maim us with their fists, they can easily restrain and rape us. And while male on male sexual assault is absolutely deplorable....at least there is somewhat of an even playing field and men do not get pregnant.

A single rape can destroy a womans entire life and put her at a severe risk of death or injury via abortion or death and injury via childbirth and the trauma from a pregnant under these circumstances.

X is it NOT the same. Women already have to move through the world hyper aware of possible male predators and creeps. Now we have to STFU while they abuse access to single spaces.

And women just not allowed to tell men "no" anymore?
Thats what he got caught for but you just know a devient like that has done other things

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd break up with you over your rampant internet use
LOL
Fucking hell man where's my laughing emote

I think my husband I've been with for 10 years is pretty familiar with my habits and isnt very worried about it.

In fact with the Squish gone we have mostly spent the day laying on the couch while he plays Neo 2 (some game) while I've been surfing Troony toons on Twitter and telling him about the shit.

And eating pizza and cookies I baked.

We dont hassel eachother or try to control eachothers hobbies. I like to read and troll. He likes to unwind with a game. We kinda do it togther.

Are you single, X?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think my husband I've been with for 10 years is pretty familiar with my habits and isnt very worried about it.

In fact with the Squish gone we have mostly spent the day laying on the couch while he plays Neo 2 (some game) while I've been surfing Troony toons on Twitter and telling him about the shit.

And eating pizza and cookies I baked.

We dont hassel eachother or try to control eachothers hobbies. I like to read and troll. He likes to unwind with a game. We kinda do it togther.

Are you single, X?

kind'a

I'm handsome, it's my cross .
.. maybe I wouldn't break up with you, I mean there must be a reason he sticks around with a crazie like you (: LOL
hmmmmmmm.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just got my mohawk redid today and I went with the number one not the number 3 today .... the sides are almost bald ffs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thats what he got caught for but you just know a devient like that has done other things

Yes. It happens.

And with these self id laws (that allow ANY male to claim he identifies as a woman and have access to all women's spaces...prison cells...bathrooms....locker rooms...Domestic violence shelters....every space where women are vulnerable) it's getting much worse and will continue to get worse.

Like how grown males can go into a female area of a wet nude spa and wave his semi erect penis at women and 9 year old girls and the Spa cannot tell him to leave. Or the 14 year old girl in VA who was raped in the ass in the school locker room and the school protected the boy in the skirt who raped her (the superintendent was just charged).

All over the west women and girls are being abused and harmed and expected to swallow it because of "self ID" laws.

• Puke 2
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
kind'a

I'm handsome, it's my cross .
.. maybe I wouldn't break up with you, I mean there must be a reason he sticks around with a crazie like you (: LOL
hmmmmmmm.

He just cant quit me :D

I'm a very passionate person. He digs that.

• Funny 2
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes. It happens.

And with these self id laws (that allow ANY male to claim he identifies as a woman and have access to all women's spaces...prison cells...bathrooms....locker rooms...Domestic violence shelters....every space where women are vulnerable) it's getting much worse and will continue to get worse.

Like how grown males can go into a female area of a wet nude spa and wave his semi erect penis at women and 9 year old girls and the Spa cannot tell him to leave. Or the 14 year old girl in VA who was raped in the ass in the school locker room and the school protected the boy in the skirt who raped her (the superintendent was just charged).

All over the west women and girls are being abused and harmed and expected to swallow it because of "self ID" laws.
I think @UncleDiLF was raped in the ass ..

it would explain the breeze

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You only mentioned mothers .. Children also have fathers
Glad you're okay and the boring police didn't get you.. I were lookin fer yoo

I understand that. However the littles are mostly with their mothers and we have single sex female facilities because unlike dad....we cannot beat the fucking piss out of a predator and believe me, these fetishist males are NOT going into the male facilities to jerk off in the mirror or prey upon other males.

Even if they wanted to....they fear other males.

They do NOT fear the 5 foot dainty female with her toddler. They come into female spaces for the purpose of harrassing women and being disgusting.

Its forcing us to participate in their fetish and making us unsafe in public facilities.

Dont you think women deserve our own spaces?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I understand that. However the littles are mostly with their mothers and we have single sex female facilities because unlike dad....we cannot beat the fucking piss out of a predator and believe me, these fetishist males are NOT going into the male facilities to jerk off in the mirror or prey upon other males.

Even if they wanted to....they fear other males.

They do NOT fear the 5 foot dainty female with her toddler. They come into female spaces for the purpose of harrassing women and being disgusting.

Its forcing us to participate in their fetish and making us unsafe in public facilities.

Dont you think women deserve our own spaces?
woman are just as strong as a man dont gimme that vicctim crap, unless yer a petite tiney woman

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
woman are just as strong as a man dont gimme that vicctim crap, unless yer a petite tiney woman

X, that is completely factually false. Women are in NO way physically stronger than males.

Did you see what happened when an innocent female boxer got in the ring with Fallon Fox...a M2F tranny?

Women cannot reasonably physically fight a male.....and we should never ever be expected to. Men are not just stronger than women, they are also more aggressive and violent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The people who are obsessed with introducing 5 through 9 year olds to "pleasure centered sex education" and who want to brainwash children to believe they can be born in the wrong body seem to have a lot of predators in their ranks

Keep in mind this is just who got caught.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After all this time, I believed we all free will, for ourselves, and families. Apparently not. The Transfobes are coming to get us.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After all this time, I believed we all free will, for ourselves, and families. Apparently not. The Transfobes are coming to get us.

It will be to their own detriment to keep up the hate. I'm okay with it. Keep it up, people are sick of it, especially Gen Z

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It will be to their own detriment to keep up the hate. I'm okay with it. Keep it up, people are sick of it, especially Gen Z

A lot of Gen Z is drugged and programmed. And horrifically uneducated.

I'm sure you'll ignore the ones who come out wanting to sue and whose entire lives were destroyed due to being given puberty blockers and cross sex hormones and surgeries as minors.

So what exactly is the hate here, Oak? Women defending our civil rights and protections are hateful?

You know it's not us who cannot accept others. There is nothing with them just being trans. Biological males who live as women. They somehow need to redefine what a woman is and remove OUR rights in order to be who they are?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of Gen Z is drugged and programmed. And horrifically uneducated.

I'm sure you'll ignore the ones who come out wanting to sue and whose entire lives were destroyed due to being given puberty blockers and cross sex hormones and surgeries as minors.

So what exactly is the hate here, Oak? Women defending our civil rights and protections are hateful?

You know it's not us who cannot accept others. There is nothing with them just being trans. Biological males who live as women. They somehow need to redefine what a woman is and remove OUR rights in order to be who they are?

^^