ZOGensky: "Americans will have to sacrifice their sons and daughters like Ukraine has"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I seen this shit lol. Motherfucker done lost his mind hahaha.

Already peeps are like "aw hell naw!"

d1ccbcef5c8f8e98.jpg

2098368e9b1027ca.jpeg

b26e41a69b3bfd41.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Janet Yellen popped into Ukraine the other day to give Cokehead Vlod a further 1.2 billion and discuss methods they might use to funnel a part of 300 billion of illegal frozen/seized Russian assets to Cokehead Vlod.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
im not rootin 4 pootin but i cant wait til he takes that tin cup beggar zelensky out.....send some sniper 2 blow the tiny hat off his head lol

As soon as Voldemort Z. starts talking a peace deal with Russia (the thing he campaigned on and got elected to do) -and eventually he'll have to do it- Z.'s own people will take care of him. They've already promised exactly that.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As soon as Voldemort Z. starts talking a peace deal with Russia (the thing he campaigned on and got elected to do) -and eventually he'll have to do it- Z.'s own people will take care of him. They've already promised exactly that.

this war is a bottomless pit of blood, money and despair

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday I saw a video of of a Russian platoon begging Putin to get better commanders for their army

They had to replenish the platoon 6 TIMES, because of the soldiers were being killed like sitting ducks

My guess is that Putin's getting rid of the young males in his country to make sure they never rebel against him.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro peace first then Ukraine, Putin has form for this and needs dealing with but there are actors on the other side who are just as culpable, Biden and the MIC to be precise.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
im not rootin 4 pootin but i cant wait til he takes that tin cup beggar zelensky out.....send some sniper 2 blow the tiny hat off his head lol
Exactly. What a farce. But you’ll be labeled a MAGA monster for saying this by the very same people who will tell you why are you concerned about things happening in your own state/country if they are not affecting you personally

How’s that for irony?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The hard reality is there will be no peace just, at most, a cease fire so Putin can rearm and reorganize so he can invade again in a few years. Putin believes he has to retake Ukraine, Moldova, the Eastern half of Poland, the Baltic states, and Finland for Russia to survive. He said so in his speech on invasion day a year ago.

So he will start WW3 if he wins in Ukraine. He will go nuclear because he understands his military can't win against NATO so it is nukes or bust with him. Posters here are being blind fools because the only way to avoid actual WW3 is to make Putin lose in Ukraine so he gets overthrown. No, NATO forces can directly be used as that would lead to WW3 and nukes.

That means the fuck up Biden needs to stop playing around with half measures and give Ukraine everything it needs to win in 2023 instead of dribbling out tiny amounts over long periods of time. Biden is gone in Jan 2025 so it is shit or get off the pot time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russian's have done that all they're own. They are truly to stupid to fuck without aborting the baby. They are a society which has chosen to die out all on their own. This is similar to the chinks.