OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEK0K8R_o.jpg

Fspfc-DWIAI5RwQ

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
fruitopia strawberry passion gives me weird coughing fits. probably infected with bugs. yikes gonna die soon.. like that juice so much in the middle of night waking up.. down some of that before going back to bed.. get comfy and start coughing away. RIP to the juice now

OP
OP
realgrimm

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
fruitopia strawberry passion gives me weird coughing fits. probably infected with bugs. yikes gonna die soon.. like that juice so much in the middle of night waking up.. down some of that before going back to bed.. get comfy and start coughing away. RIP to the juice now
They use crushed Beatles and cockroaches for coloring in beverages and candy.. had to toss my big bag of mini eggs.. now Cadburys is out

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
They use crushed Beatles and cockroaches for coloring in beverages and candy.. had to toss my big bag of mini eggs.. now Cadburys is out
thats fucked up man. i don't have much of a sweet tooth like i use ta but i'd be crushed if i had to toss of that. fucking bugs thinking they can do that to honest God fearing people. grinds my gears