Iran Rapper sentenced to Death

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Those SJWs at Columbia ought to go protest in Iran on his account.......same pro Hamas ilk they are protesting for will kill the rapper.

Its quite sad really

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Those SJWs at Columbia ought to go protest in Iran on his account.......same pro Hamas ilk they are protesting for will kill the rapper.

Its quite sad really

Hamas are freedom fighters (the ones with guns anyway; many are just bureaucrats and civil servants) resisting apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and genocide.

The protesters want to stop the genocide of Palestinians by the zionist Israeli occupation forces.

I think they're doing exactly what they should be doing.

Sorry 'bout your feelz.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting back having a beer and sparing my fucks for something that matters. I believe it to be hysterical the anarchist America haters are roosting in the havens of BS thought.
So you posted to show America how you don't gaf? Fascinating!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Hamas are freedom fighters (the ones with guns anyway; many are just bureaucrats and civil servants) resisting apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and genocide.

The protesters want to stop the genocide of Palestinians by the zionist Israeli occupation forces.

I think they're doing exactly what they should be doing.

Sorry 'bout your feelz.
My feelz?.......did I seem like I gave a fuck about the Jews, or Palestinians?

As noted above......saving up my fucks to give.......especially regarding what shit like you and Lily's dildo Admin think.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
So you posted to show America how you don't gaf? Fascinating!
No.......my initial comment was to demonstrate how little the protestors know about that part of the world......and the culture they are taking up for........a stretch for someone as myopic as you......but there you are

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Use your words.......like a big boy
No.

r19tHi.gif