Is it antisemitic to hate Benjamin Netanyahu?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many people have been accused of this.

And Netenyahu has accused those who hate him and his war cabinet as being anti-Semitic.

But what he does in reality is hide behind the banner of Judaism, commit heinous war crimes & makes regular Jews pay for them. Even those who are opposed to his war.

Actually I like many Jews I have met & appreciate the things they have done for me. I like the songs of Leonard Cohen, Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan Billy Joel who are all Jewish or descended from them. I like Albert Einstein too. And Noam Chomsky.

But I just don't like Benjamin Netanyahu. I think he's a War Criminal.

So does that make me anti-Semitic?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's only antisemitic (modern definition) to hate jews simply for being jews.

Every other attempted application of the term is a distraction, a deflection, or a lie.
Well I dont hate Jews for merely being Jews.

And I'm not opposed to Israel killing Hamas militants if kidnap and kill Israeli citizens.

But I am opposed to Netenyahu sending out his troops to bomb hospitals and kill children. Other than the Holocaust not even the Nazis did that during WWII.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While the Nazis certainly weren't saints, they still respected parts of the Geneva convention.

Murdering children & bombing hospitals is unacceptable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Many people have been accused of this.

And Netenyahu has accused those who hate him and his war cabinet as being anti-Semitic.

But what he does in reality is hide behind the banner of Judaism, commit heinous war crimes & makes regular Jews pay for them. Even those who are opposed to his war.

Actually I like many Jews I have met & appreciate the things they have done for me. I like the songs of Leonard Cohen, Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan Billy Joel who are all Jewish or descended from them. I like Albert Einstein too. And Noam Chomsky.

But I just don't like Benjamin Netanyahu. I think he's a War Criminal.

So does that make me anti-Semitic?

No. he's murderous war criminal.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
and kill children. Other than the Holocaust not even the Nazis did that during WWII.
Here, in the backwoods of American politics, a little phrase like that could be misinterpreted.
.So therefore, I think it possible the thread and the underlying message in that post suggest you hate Netti because you hate JOOOOs (probably because they control everything in the world), and this has been your attempt at misdirection..

PS: You see what I'm asking here? The question is: Is it easier for you to hate Netti becaaause he's a Jew?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here, in the backwoods of American politics, a little phrase like that could be misinterpreted.
.So therefore, I think it possible the thread and the underlying message in that post suggest you hate Netti because you hate JOOOOs (probably because they control everything in the world), and this has been your attempt at misdirection..

PS: You see what I'm asking here? The question is: Is it easier for you to hate Netti becaaause he's a Jew?

Nope. I dislike Netenyahu because hes killing small defenseless children in hospitals & civilian women in the streets. Those acts violate International Law during even war time @The New Holliday

I'm not opposed to killing Hamas militants but not unarmed civilians. Likewise ISIS militants who blow up civilians in acts of terror are fair game too.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also Biden said he doesn't want to send any more arms to Israel if Netanyahu goes on a killing spree of civilians in Rafah.

That's the correct moral stance to take.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No matter what, Senile @Joe is still a stupid cunt.
I was under the impression that your German relatives in Europe massacred Jews by the truckload during World War II @The Prowler.

If I'm not mistaken Kitchener, Ontario where you live was once called 'Berlin' eh.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That was owing to its large German immigrant population.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Nope. I dislike Netenyahu because
So you say, but the reality is that Netti is exactly the leader Israel needs right now to put the hammer down on Hamas and no pussyfootin around about it. Later when that messy work has concluded he will be dismissed and maligned, and there will be denials that he had done what needed doing to smash the radical militant conservatism of Hamas/islam, but in truth he should be revered as a great hero in the war against conservatism/evil.