MOTHER'S DAY IS VERBOTEN

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Democrats replace 'women' with 'birthing people'
More of the left's 'rejection' of biological sex.

How far down this hell rotten road are we gonna go? Aren't we swirling down the toilet fast enough already?
WTF is next? Happy Birth person Day?
LMAO. Link, from something not Fox related? This is about as real as the phony "War on Christmas" you tools got all worked up about.

Merry Christmas and Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

How far down this hell rotten road are we gonna go? Aren't we swirling down the toilet fast enough already?
LMAO. Link, from something not Fox related? This is about as real as the phony "War on Christmas" you tools got all worked up about.

If not for Republican Jesus, could Pumpkin Spice even exist? THINK ABOUT IT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nothing was worse or more revolting as when they tried to change breastfeeding to "chest feeding" and even worse......"body feeding".

I hate these people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

None of us were worked up over Star Bucks cups.

There was no one offended by this "war on Christmas".

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

When I give other links are yuo gonna say, "Thank you Mr. Oboyle, yuo were right?"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

When I give other links are yuo gonna say, "Thank you Mr. Oboyle, yuo were right?"

She won't. Her mind is made up and her retorts are just avoidance and deflection tactics.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

She won't. Her mind is made up and her retorts are just avoidance and deflection tactics.
Talking to her and the other left whangers here is harder than using plastic wrap.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Talking to her and the other left whangers here is harder than using plastic wrap.

Lotusbud is intellectually disabled. It's why California let her become a teacher....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lotusbud is intellectually disabled. It's why California let her become a teacher....

Lunchlady canteen worker actually.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lunchlady canteen worker actually.

That's a Master's degree in the Californian education system...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, only if you are right. But seeing as how I know many Democrats, and not one among them is saying "Happy Birthing Person Day" to me or to anyone else they know, I'm pretty sure this is another "War On Christmas" load of horseshit.

PS, There never was a war on Christmas.

PPS, plastic is bad for the environment. Don't use it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah? Great that it’s outta reach for ya DD. I think I might be here for another couple of months.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Either way Phester. Happy Moms day

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

After being called out by social media users for referring to women as “birthing people,” the Harvard Med Postgraduate Twitter account posted a follow-up tweet, explaining why such verbiage was used.

“The webinar panelists used the term ‘birthing person’ to include those who identify as non-binary or transgender because not all who give birth identify as ‘women’ or ‘girls,'” the account explains in its follow-up tweet.

“We understand the reactions to this terminology and in no way meant for it to erase or dehumanize women,” the tweet adds.

Hope this proves that the term "birth people" is not some Fox News pipedream. Not that I expect loterpuss to admit it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah? Great that it’s outta reach for ya DD. I think I might be here for another couple of months.

How long is your sentence with good behaviour?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do your C sections heal properly, or do they still bleed?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Are you wanting to abduct another infant?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Does your snatch still smell ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Did you once sniff me when I was still in diapers?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frank told me. Your hubby, remember?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Frank told me. Your hubby, remember?

Why are you suggesting grown men who don't know each other would be conversing about the smell of infant groins?

Change windows, Pedovore... we're not the Dark Web in this one...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess Yahoo didn't get the bulletin:

Jennifer Garner to be featured in Biden administration's vaccination push on Mother's Day

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

After being called out by social media users for referring to women as “birthing people,” the Harvard Med Postgraduate Twitter account posted a follow-up tweet, explaining why such verbiage was used.

“The webinar panelists used the term ‘birthing person’ to include those who identify as non-binary or transgender because not all who give birth identify as ‘women’ or ‘girls,'” the account explains in its follow-up tweet.

“We understand the reactions to this terminology and in no way meant for it to erase or dehumanize women,” the tweet adds.

Hope this proves that the term "birth people" is not some Fox News pipedream. Not that I expect loterpuss to admit it.

First you link to Fox then to Breitbart. Try a less alt-right source. Until then, you're still full of shit.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

First you link to Fox then to Breitbart. Try a less alt-right source. Until then, you're still full of shit.

HAHA Just as I thought. If I found a source that said inco cho is so far over his plug thinning head he's gasping when heels up sits on his face, you would doubt that too. When everyone knows it's a fact.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHA Just as I thought. If I found a source that said inco cho is so far over his plug thinning head he's gasping when heels up sits on his face, you would doubt that too. When everyone knows it's a fact.

Yeah. I told you I'd admit you're right if you found a legitimate source. You still can.

How come no response to Biden's "Mother's Day" vaccination push? Because it makes your claim sound like the bullshit it is?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, can anyone here find a link to an MSM article that wishes people a "Happy Birth Person Day"?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Neither are Alt-Right, dummy...

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

The Democratic Party Wishes You a Happy 'Birthing People' Day

for Mother’s Day, the Democrats in the House have a gift for all you moms out there. They’ve decided to cancel the term “mother” itself. They’ve replaced that clear term with newspeak terms — “birthing people” and “pregnant person.”

Cory Booker was a fairly sensible New Jersey pol who’d even entertain a mainstream idea once in a while.

Now he’s participating in canceling motherhood — the week before Mother’s Day.