My Grandpa Shoes

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the male models he compares himself to...they have hair.

The self-loathing in him is just, well...delightful

he actually believes the delusion and that’s fucking hilarious

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You and I both know he has no game. If somehow he was single again, he'd take his wrasslin' belts to the bars to impress the babes.

I cannot begin to fathom how cringe or how hard I would clown that.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
image001_2_480x480.jpg
Do you have any stock photos of a chubby bald guy in wingtips standing by a white C8?

Bevy

Factory Bastard
The colour of the trainers are grandad, grandads can definitely do this running business though. Remember 60 is the new 40

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm throwing away at least two pairs of VANS. They don't suit me anymore.

I swear that I have a pair of New Balance mid tops with a velcro collar for pedaling a bicycle but damned if I can find them. That's sort of pissing me off right now. I DO have a pair of VANS that I bought for the sole purpose of using them as riding shoes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
New balance are pretty trendy… but I’m privy to Nike air maxes. I’m an old school sneaker head who will never pass up a sweet color combo on Jordan 5s.

I have a pretty stellar collection of Vans too.

But my go too right now are my Tazz Uggs in sand. I’m contemplating the same pair in black.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
New balance are pretty trendy… but I’m privy to Nike air maxes. I’m an old school sneaker head who will never pass up a sweet color combo on Jordan 5s.

I have a pretty stellar collection of Vans too.

But my go too right now are my Tazz Uggs in sand. I’m contemplating the same pair in black.

You are a loser.

People who are into shoes like that must not have a lot going on in their lives if shoes are worth their time to think about and talk about.

Talking about shoes for their function is fine. Because their function is what is important. Hiking, running, playing a sport, standing all day at work...the function of the shoe as it applies to those things is worth talking about.

Saying "Nice shoes." or "I like those shoes with your outfit." is okay, as long as that is it. No need to say any more.

Saying things like "I’m an old school sneaker head who will never pass up a sweet color combo on Jordan 5s." makes you a fuckin' loser.

If you talk about shoes like that, get a fuckin' life!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not think I have too many pairs...

I would estimate...

8 pairs of dress shoes...between black, burgundy, brown and a few different styles, 8 is not much

10 pairs of casual shoes of different styles and colours.

2 pairs of baseball shoes.

2 pairs of umpire shoes.

2 pairs of work shoes (safety toe shoes, but look like casual dress shoes)

5 pairs of street running shoes

2 pairs of hiking shoes

3 pairs of trail running shoes

1 pair of court high cut shoes

1 pair of court low cut shoes

1 pair of water shoes

3 pairs of sandals

2 pairs of slip on type (sliders they call them now)

That all seems pretty reasonable.

Now my wife, on the other hand.....how many shoes does she need!?!??!?!?!?!!?
You are putting an awful lot of work into this. I mean, I could never be arsed to look up the pr for shoes I buy, let alone the names of them, AND to categorize and itemize all of my shoes. What, you bored? I mean, to death?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hear they are big with the pot smokers.

They are lol

I have like 5 pairs of them and an emotional attachment to each pair lol

I have tons of heels as well that I never even wear because i don't dress up often. But I don't want to part with any of my shoes.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You are putting an awful lot of work into this. I mean, I could never be arsed to look up the pr for shoes I buy, let alone the names of them, AND to categorize and itemize all of my shoes. What, you bored? I mean, to death?

This kind of stuff is not difficult for me. It takes me a few seconds....

How slow does your mind "work", Lettuce Brain?!?!?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They are lol

I have like 5 pairs of them and an emotional attachment to each pair lol

I have tons of heels as well that I never even wear because i don't dress up often. But I don't want to part with any of my shoes.

Holy shit!

You must have taken a lot of time to figure out how many pairs of shoes you have!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

@LotusBud , you dope!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
:ThumbsUp1:You are a loser.

People who are into shoes like that must not have a lot going on in their lives if shoes are worth their time to think about and talk about.

Talking about shoes for their function is fine. Because their function is what is important. Hiking, running, playing a sport, standing all day at work...the function of the shoe as it applies to those things is worth talking about.

Saying "Nice shoes." or "I like those shoes with your outfit." is okay, as long as that is it. No need to say any more.

Saying things like "I’m an old school sneaker head who will never pass up a sweet color combo on Jordan 5s." makes you a fuckin' loser.

If you talk about shoes like that, get a fuckin' life!!!

I get that you don’t get it, gramps… :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I get that you don’t get it, gramps… :ThumbsUp1:

Oh fuck off, you poser.

There are people who talk about guitars and collect them but do not really play them well. And then there are people (like me) who own guitars and actually play guitar and do not spend a lot of time talking about it.

There are people who talk about skates and hockey sticks but do not play hockey well. And then there are people (like me) who actually play hockey and do not spend a lot of time talking about it.

There are people who talk about shoes and collect them but do not really use them for their purpose. And then there are people (like me) who own shioes and actually use them for their intended purpose and do not spend a lot of time talking about it.

@Murdy , you are just another loser who talks, but does not do.

You spend way too much money on shoes that are designed with purpose, but never get used properly. Because you talk. You do not do. You try so hard to be cool. I laugh at fuckin' posers like you.

It is like you dress up in a little make-believe outfit, pretending to be someone who does.

You poser.

You loser.