Something you have never done…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Used Uber.

I never use Uber for ethical reasons.

1. Along with Lyft, they have both created a duopoly and have cornered the ride sharing market. Since Uber classifies drivers as 'Independent Contractors', the drivers should have the right to ditch their app, use anything they want and keep 99% of their profits. Both Uber & Lyft are a complete sham and do not fit definition of 'free market capitalism'. And Uber claims year after year that it is not making a profit even tho its CEO & Board make whopping salaries & reward themselves accordingly with bonuses each year. So in effect, they are stealing from their own drivers. The people who run those companies should be investigated for fraud and thrown into prison.

2. Uber/Lyft violate anti-slavery laws where they exist. Forcing drivers to be with them is just a modern form of slavery as the drivers work for substandard wages and unacceptable working conditions.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I never use Uber for ethical reasons.

1. Along with Lyft, they have both created a duopoly and have cornered the ride sharing market. Since Uber classifies drivers as 'Independent Contractors', the drivers should have the right to ditch their app, use anything they want and keep 99% of their profits. Both Uber & Lyft are a complete sham and do not fit definition of 'free market capitalism'. And Uber claims year after year that it is not making a profit even tho its CEO & Board make whopping salaries & reward themselves accordingly with bonuses each year. So in effect, they are stealing from their own drivers. The people who run those companies should be investigated for fraud and thrown into prison.

2. Uber/Lyft violate anti-slavery laws where they exist. Forcing drivers to be with them is just a modern form of slavery as the drivers work for substandard wages and unacceptable working conditions.

Nobody is forced to drive for Uber, you dingbat.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody is forced to drive for Uber, you dingbat.
Question for you:

Can a driver download any App from the Internet and start driving as an Independent owner/company @The Prowler?

So that is in fact not free market capitalism that's a duopoly which prevents multiple competitors to challenge them.
How come drivers need to use Uber or Lyft to drive passengers for a living?

Those companies should be cited for antitrust violations.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
going by chaldean numerology i've never been friends with a number 5 eveeer. always been close to the numbers 7, 8, and even a few 9 nines. all the other numbers usually died out quickly though

ate a tomahawk steak. never been a HUGE steak fan. i know someone out there wants to kill me for that right now. just never gotten all the love for that shit. still if i were at someone''s place and they were having pretty much steak i would eat it but probably barf it out later that day or night

never met my birth parents due them dying first. met my two birth siblings. never was close to them though.

caught many a fish in my life even a musky but never have gotten the musky into a net to keep. fuckers always have gotten away from me and sometimes with my rod too. evil fuckers

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Question for you:

Can a driver download any App from the Internet and start driving as an Independent owner/company @The Prowler?

So that is in fact not free market capitalism that's a duopoly which prevents multiple competitors to challenge them.
How come drivers need to use Uber or Lyft to drive passengers for a living?

Those companies should be cited for antitrust violations.

Nobody is being forced to drive for Uber, you pea brain.