Things In Life That You Think Are Bullshit

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
No I didn't. lol

I knocked on the correct door trust me.
well since you are a fellow Canadian i will beLaverer you. Trust though? you are on pretty thin ice with me since breakingmy sister Darthinia's heart. I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU.. although if you want to donate to her gofundme since her near tragic car crash than we can be slight friends online

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
well since you are a fellow Canadian i will beLaverer you. Trust though? you are on pretty thin ice with me since breakingmy sister Darthinia's heart. I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU.. although if you want to donate to her gofundme since her near tragic car crash than we can be slight friends online
I'm not worthy. :(

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
i was great at playing 21 with friends. they called me a lot of beautiful names after i beat every one them.
So I go to visit my then gf's BBF gal (in Bangor, ME) and she takes me to this movie (Gremlins),
and it's the scene where the deliciously delectable Phoebe Cates is telling the story about her father getting stuck in the chimney at Christmas time, and I'm roaring, just laughing out loud, when I realize like...no one else is getting the comedy. Oh jeez, huh?

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
So I go to visit my then gf's BBF gal (in Bangor, ME) and she takes me to this movie (Gremlins),
and it's the scene where the deliciously delectable Phoebe Cates is telling the story about her father getting stuck in the chimney at Christmas time, and I'm roaring, just laughing out loud, when I realize like...no one else is getting the comedy. Oh jeez, huh?
If Phoebe Cates was my Daughter, I'd probably have impure thoughts about her.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
You be Stephen King? Wowzers. Bangor gave it away. Sorry for blowing your cover. Oopsies

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
you EVIL MOTHERFUCKER!!you didn't even ask me about her condition? what the fuck malfunctions do you have in your brain right now? she could have flatlined. Fucking heartless people online
"what the fuck malfunctions do you have in your brain right now?"

You don't know the half of it. lol

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Phoebe Cates is telling the story about her father getting stuck in the chimney at Christmas time,
...anyway, I don't care if they had to shoot that scene 100 times, the celluloid fact that she could keep a straight face even once while speaking those lines is all the proof needed that she was one of the great actresses of our time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually though, a coma really only indicates a pause as in speakin.
. It could also be the same as ... or a - or a certain, if brief, throat clearing and reflection.
So, (brief pause indicated) I think it is really up to the speaker/writer where one belongs.
One might a well have writ So I think.....or So I think,...
Don't pick. Picking is petty unless for the sake of comedy, which clearly you hadn't such intent.
You are wrong.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
It would have been funny if I had said: "You are, wrong."

But only Vitty would get the joke and then @Lily would be angry and all kinds of people would overreact.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
4WyXvvK.png