Warning of character assassination!!! No more Barbie

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Its always you, you are the eternal barbyite. If I were you, and if you were smart enough you would confess then implicate weeg or X as accomplices taking them down with you.

As these pictures have been verified by other members it is called peer reviewed evidence.
Peer reviewed evidence??

It is actually very sad how you treAT a war veteran here. I crusheded everyone from 6 forums. 14 years. Ask @Adam Hitler or others.

I even winndeded the bastard of the yesr price. Where I ceushed forgot his name and he dieded. When did you eon the BOTM award. Whoreson you!!!!!

I am a man. Why the fuck would I watch Barbie?????

It doesn't match. And it makes no sense

Again, this is ai fakes. I would never smile like a glowing sissy.

And who are the so called "other members".

You obviously are a liar!!! The ice is getting thinner, cock monster.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Dilfy just can't get off the BARBIE!!
6O2L2NC.jpeg
Please take down that fake ai pic. Who made these??? And why pink hairs!!!

I hope you all rot on piss!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
in his office he has a hidden door and beyond that door is a Barbie torture chamber. Hundreds of dolls all dressed up in different pieces of lingerie and undress. He burns them with cigs, molests them, and tells them to him Big Bad Booty Daddy as he anally penetrates them. He calls his coke his Ken Doll. No worse filth than him. He did this all to me when we were kids and even in our teens. I need to call my shrink now

Oh look who is here. A cousin..

Swilf. You were always a loser. GTFO.

All fake news.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know very eell these are fake pics. With AI you can fske this. This is never me!!!!

We need batch numbers and time stamps.

No one here believes you. Bunch of ass clowns
BARBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is the support after 12 years PUMPIN' this site?

Even @bastardfactory don't answer me. 4 years ago my number was on his quick dial.

How times change.

I am a top carder and world champ.

Sissy fags

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a man. Why the fuck would I watch Barbie?????
Your no man more a turbo freakazoid.

So we have text evidence, pictorial evidence, a statement from your cousin who you acknowledge as your relative.

I think you've been proven a barbie fiend beyond all doubt.

oh dont pretend that you are going to flounce out of here, we own you and you are BF property.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

So we have text evidence, pictorial evidence, a statement from your cousin who you acknowledge as your relative.

oh dont pretend that you are going to flounce out of here, we own you and you are BF property.
I am belong to no one.

And my cousin is new. Never saweded him before.

This reeks of a bad smear campaign.

You have no character or backbone.

I cant stand you sissy monster.

Again. Take a Barbie and stuff it in your bunghole.

Shame on you and your fake news gang. Sad cunt

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard

I will testify in court any day, place, time blah blah blah all I know about my cousin. 1000% he really needs to be brought to justice once and for all for ALL THE BARBIE's and their fans past, present, and future.

I am planning for a family intervention for him to cum clean of all his filth. I know thats not much but its a big first step. My Kens doll collection has gone missing though. Hmm I'm kinda worried about them now

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you want me to tell them about all the burnt up Pokemon dolls? this could get very graphic and gruesome as hell
Pokemon was for kids which parents were beta cucks and sissys! I played with He-Man and RAMBO when I was a boy.

Another sad attempt of fake news, @BrothaSwilf ??? What cums next??? That I played with my little ponies`? You messed up freak!

And why dont you answer my questions???

Why the fuck are you here??? Who are you really???
When you sleep tonight, in your smelly CRUSHED bed from Ikea, ask yourself: Why do I spread fake news about World Champions?

Ask yourself this, you sad clown!