1,000,000 Post Thread

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
yeah yea the big boss man talking about a purge again. he is just gonna ban us all for like a week or so except those who give him n00ds. he is one twisted fucker. i won't be getting naked for you ever again after our last meeting in vegas. you brutalized my asshole and it took my a day or two mentally recover from the rape. damn you BF damn you but you do having an amazing touch

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
thank you cw. yeah been around the block a time or several. depends who you ask. that was until the accident! now i can't around much. i just eat, sleep, wheel round a dozen times, and get fucked in the ass that has no feeling in it anymore. its good money though and i have my onlyfans too BF the monster and sweet Rancid donated to that

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Dont fall for @BrothaSwilf antics!!! Who the hell is he?? Why do you guys respect him all of a sudden??? What does Swilf stand for??? He is a fake phoney! BEWAER!!!
its none of ya damn business who or what i am. best keep it that way or if not there might be a drive by your mansion. snuff out all your servants. might put a bullet or two to yo ass so you won't shit for awhile and it will grow in you so much you explode into shit like that dudes head did in the movie Scanners. Boom!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The sun's already out and there are a couple of deer walking on my front lawn. Yes, it's a good morning. :Happy5: