Recent content by Bastard Factory

  1. Bastard Factory

    Site Supporters - 2026

    Thank you! ~ @Alticus
  2. Bastard Factory

    The BO ZACK NFL Football Pick'em Thread

    WEEK 3 Sunday, September 27, 2026 Los Angeles Chargers @ Buffalo Carolina @ Cleveland New York Jets @ Detroit Houston @ Indianapolis Kansas City @ Miami Tennessee @ New York Giants Cincinnati @ Pittsburg Seattle @ Washington New England @ Jacksonville Arizona @ San Francisco Minnesota @ Tampa...
  3. Bastard Factory

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Lets see where this o\ne goes
  4. Bastard Factory

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Not sure pain is my pleasure... lol.. Im intrigued, but wtf
  5. Bastard Factory

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Talking w a Super hawt redhead online... holding a wooden paddle... todays shes asking me... "What do you think about about my desire to sexually dominate you"...
  6. Bastard Factory

    Site Supporters - 2026

    Thank you! @KD01
  7. Bastard Factory

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Its a tour guide on the serenghetti.... a lioness found the weak spot in the vehicle he's driving and its a stand off... intense. Hope lifes going goood for you out there!
  8. Bastard Factory

    Animals (='.'=)

  9. Bastard Factory

    Make Fred A Global Mod....

    I have and I'm blowing loads in Texas luv ~
  10. Bastard Factory

    Make Fred A Global Mod....

    Just look at yourself.
  11. Bastard Factory

    Make Fred A Global Mod....

    I know riiiight?! Too bad you fucked it for her with your pressure campaign shitpig @Flynn
  12. Bastard Factory

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    A real mod at BF? Start a thread and Ill answer it there.... not into good info being lost in this dark hole of 1000000000
  13. Bastard Factory

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    I'm driving that Benz E450 coupe atm.... luv it
  14. Bastard Factory

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Upgrading her abilities today... which one should we add? The crazier ur answer... the more power I'm giving. lmk
  15. Bastard Factory

    1,000,000 Post Thread

    Pssst... she's a real mod fellas.