Recent content by Garraty_47

  1. Garraty_47

    Bastard Factory Meet Up--7/10/2027

    What's "holding me back" is exactly what I already said it was. If you get a PM from a nym that *looks* like mine asking for a handout to attend the meet-up touch base with me before you write any checks... I promise you'll have been getting scammed.
  2. Garraty_47

    Bastard Factory Meet Up--7/10/2027

    I've been to the desert. Spent a couple weeks in the Tuscon area, and before that went to boot camp near San Antonio. You can keep it. As for meeting people from Flametown: been there done that too and I had way more connectivity with those fine folk than any of the current crop. Don't get me...
  3. Garraty_47

    Bastard Factory Forums Vs Jack (Docket #61255-7784)

    As the judge of these proceedings I declare an indefinite continuance until the defendant can be located and returned to face his charges. So jack has two choices... ...come back and stand tall before my bench like he's got a pair, or stay the fuck away forever. <bangs gavel> This court is...
  4. Garraty_47

    Bastard Factory Meet Up--7/10/2027

    Only if you can stomach the idea of going to Vegas.
  5. Garraty_47

    Ya better not mess with Major Tom

  6. Garraty_47

    Just had one of my biggest wins for a small stake.

    </Unignore> *sigh* At this point your continued insistence that I live in WEST Virginia is a blatantly forced affectation that is more cringe than the underlying inference that people who live in the south are all backward hillbillies and *that's* all the cringe. Your apparent ignorance of...
  7. Garraty_47

    Just had one of my biggest wins for a small stake.

    Dude. If you *really* want to get arrested just walk around holding up a placard that says: "Palestine Action did nothing wrong!" The local constabulary will be around in a trice to fetch you.
  8. Garraty_47

    Just had one of my biggest wins for a small stake.

    Uh-oh. Cookie's gone full Yoda... ...shit's about to get real.
  9. Garraty_47

    Hey Guise?

    I expect Poppy to show up any minute to scream "DON'T DO IT!" Poppy swears I poast 'death fractals' and they cause the extinction of every forum in which they've appeared. I'm not superstitious and don't actually believe in 'death fractals' but... ...erring on the side of caution isn't...
  10. Garraty_47

    More Wank Material...

    Oh! I thought it was some kind of costume and I confess my first thought was: "Cookie's a furry? Yeah, that tracks." Sorry bruh.
  11. Garraty_47

    Hey Guise?

    Never happened. I've been voting in presidential elections since the mid 1980s and have yet to vote for a republican or democrat. Do you take anything to combat these delusional episodes? Because maybe you should.
  12. Garraty_47

    Hey Guise?

    Jill Stein has been a lot of things but I don't believe "grifter" is one of them. Have we been making silly assumptions or onboarding the fallacious accusations of other numbskulls again? Tsk. Someone who enjoys Nectar of the Good Bean ought to be more astute than that.
  13. Garraty_47

    Hey Guise?

    Did Holly just 'nO yOu' me?!? Seriously? :OhGawd:
  14. Garraty_47

    Hey Guise?

    You presume I'd join Team Fossil if such a thing existed. Nah. I like my fellow geriatrics about as much as you do. Any generational conflicts here are always going to be myself and only myself versus a litter of puppies, either individually or as a horde. It's not only more fun that way it's...
  15. Garraty_47

    Hey Guise?

    I didn't choose war with the younger folk around here. THEY chose to be a yammering gaggle of naive douchenozzles hooked on brainrot and "informed" about current affairs by the slimiest collection of pseudo-intellectual grievance peddling grifters coughed up by the internet to date. I'm simply...