“Theybies” instead of babies?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
What’s the real fucking problem? We are too damn offended by words created to categorize, classify, and label for clarification purposes.

Precisely.

Female = reference to biological sex.

Girl = not-yet-matured female.

Woman = matured female.

Male = reference to biological sex.

Boy = not-yet-matured male.

Man = matured male.

Hermaphrodite = exceedingly rare genetically anomalous individual with both male and female biological traits.

All the rest of that made-up shit = trendy affectation with no basis what-so-fucking-ever in objective reality. Some made up goddamn horse sauce that hipster dipshits pretend they are in order to feel special because there's precisely fuck-all else interesting about them.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
What’s the real fucking problem? We are too damn offended by words created to categorize, classify, and label for clarification purposes.

This shit boils down to name calling.

So, rise above the nonsense, deal and move on. Being obsessed with name calling is childish.
Most people can let the whole gender thing go until all the crazies come out of the woodwork to twist and deny science at will. When a trans-woman says "I'm just as much woman as the next one", arguing could be left to flipping a coin. Sure, you go above and beyond to live and appear as female, and that's respectable.

What is utterly retarded are the ones who say "Some 'real women' can't have children, and since I can't have kids, we're the same." The complete denial of biology is now in play. The mere utterance of not having ovaries and a uterus is like asking for your life to be wrecked by a lynch mob.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
If you feel like you need SRS to feel "normal", go for it, do you.

What I don't understand is when people don't get any surgeries, don't take hormones, and don't even really put a decent effort into representing as the gender they're trying to claim. I've known in passing a handful of transgirls who are just flat-out not passable as female. Growing your hair long, dressing feminine, adopting a female name(they never do it legally, just "I go by x now") and putting on thick eyeliner like a 14 year old emo girl isn't really a good look. Like, at least shave or something. If it makes you happy, whatever, but people are probably not going to accept you if you look like Bebop or Rocksteady from the Ninja Turtles.

AU3A8ip.gif

Somewhat related, this shit is fucking terrifying and I would never allow a person like this around children. I would not trust this person at all. Pedophiles keep trying to shoehorn their shit into LGBT movements. I heard they made up a new orientation, "pedosexual". Disgusting.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Pedophiles keep trying to shoehorn their shit into LGBT movements. I heard they made up a new orientation, "pedosexual". Disgusting.

Who made up this new sexual orientation? I hope you mean the pedos themselves and not the LGBT community.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yes, I agree with much of this, but I know the reality where you all know horrible stories.

Trans men, get zero acknowledgement from society, and all I've met are just great people. They hurt so much, but because they are now male, no one pays attention. I've watched two T men go through the entire transformation. They started out as "bull dykes" and are now Men. One just got his huge tits chopped off. I'm very happy for him and he even sent me a list op pic. He is married, they are expecting their first, and he's doing great in life.

How is that wrong?

Different? Yes

Wrong?

Fuck you

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Started writing my shit show before Gyro and Ig's.

Gyro - some people just know that will never pass, so they do they say fuck all to the world and just do them. They are usually my favorites but are often pretty fucked in the head.

I could never pass as male, for example, which is why all my forum years have been so humorous to me. It's all they got and they think it hurts. I just laugh at the retard in the cage. Poke it a few times, mess with them to make sure I've still got a live one, and contimue to watch their bullshit.

Ok, I see more pistes are hitting, this was after Gyro and Iggy, other order.

Game on!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Who made up this new sexual orientation? I hope you mean the pedos themselves and not the LGBT community.
Yep, devious pedos. You see it pop up online or in a news article every so often, thankfully it does not seem to be gaining much traction.
I just wanted to make sure I was comprehending what you said correctly. I've seen mentioning of it all over the net and it disgusts me. Pedos will never be welcomed into the LGBT community. At least I hope not.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Gyro - some people just know that will never pass, so they do they say fuck all to the world and just do them. They are usually my favorites but are often pretty fucked in the head.

I could never pass as male, for example, which is why all my forum years have been so humorous to me. It's all they got and they think it hurts. I just laugh at the retard in the cage. Poke it a few times, mess with them to make sure I've still got a live one, and contimue to watch their bullshit.

Game on!
I could actually pass for male if really I wanted to.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Game on!
I could actually pass for male if really I wanted to.
I'd advise against that. Men are assholes.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Yes, I agree with much of this, but I know the reality where you all know horrible stories.

Trans men, get zero acknowledgement from society, and all I've met are just great people. They hurt so much, but because they are now male, no one pays attention. I've watched two T men go through the entire transformation. They started out as "bull dykes" and are now Men. One just got his huge tits chopped off. I'm very happy for him and he even sent me a list op pic. He is married, they are expecting their first, and he's doing great in life.

How is that wrong?

Different? Yes

Wrong?

Fuck you

Morally and ethically, there's nothing whatsoever wrong with it. An individual's body is his or her property, to do with what he or she pleases. Put whatever substance you want to into it, alter it in any way you see fit, it's your body, your property.

However --

There's been a slight drift in topics here. We started off talking about forcing non-binary-ism on babies and toddlers, which is one thing, to talking about trans individuals, which is something else, because trans people -- I admit this is conjecture -- are still participating in the gender binary. They're just switching positions in it.

D-Day

_
Fox News.

I live in one of the most liberal cities in the county, in one of the most liberal parts (as in Stein got 50% more votes than Trump). I serve on the board of an LGBTQIA+ non profit. I have non gender binary/conforming friends (as in real friends, they and one of their partners were over for grilling out last Weds friends). My partner and I are working hard not to force gender roles on our children and to downplay gender in general.

This is the first time I’ve heard the term Theybies in my life.

Fox News.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Fox News.

I live in one of the most liberal cities in the county, in one of the most liberal parts (as in Stein got 50% more votes than Trump). I serve on the board of an LGBTQIA+ non profit. I have non gender binary/conforming friends (as in real friends, they and one of their partners were over for grilling out last Weds friends). My partner and I are working hard not to force gender roles on our children and to downplay gender in general.

This is the first time I’ve heard the term Theybies in my life.

Fox News.
Shit my bad, I didn't even look at the source. I just thought it was an interesting subject.

D-Day

_
Just one
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. This is why we evaluate the claim, not the claimant.

Talk about minor:
A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members

220. Wow. So weeding out those just interested in learning more and family groupings with multiple partners in the FB group and there could be dozens of folks who want their kid called a Theyby* maybe even scores!

*Again, even though I know family groupings who are raising their kids socially genderless I have never heard the term in my life, much less heard of expecting to call a baby a Theyby.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Kill-

Shut up, just shut up.

Do you have any idea hat it's like to own your whole company? To hold everyone the before you accountable, cause they fucking need it, then get shit on simply for being in a cute female body? And people wonder why dykes are angry? Guess what? Half those cunts haven't been through even half of what I have yet cry like a toddler is a shit diaper. I don't have kids. Why do I know that? Oh cause every mom ever had said it since the da m of time. You thick fuckers don't get it.

I digress. No. They STILL aren't choosing it. Did you chose to have a small dick? Do you, go. Let do them. No one is forcing babies to not have gender. Stop being over dramatic. Jesus. They are giving them the opportunity to be what they should be, themselves. Are you so afraid of yourself that you can't let others just be? It doesn't envolve you, move the fuck on.

Drama queens.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
My point is, Fox didn't invent the story. It's pretty much everywhere, so which source the OP used is more or less meaningless. All kinds of media outlets are carrying it, so disparaging Fox for carrying it is really just coming from a bias against Fox and says nothing to the validity of the story.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Kill-

Shut up, just shut up.

Maybe I'm just a little mistaken, here, but I assumed this topic was posted so we could all discuss it. I wasn't aware I had to agree with what's being done in the story or be a cheerleader for it. I've made it clear a few times now that my objection to it is on philosophical grounds, not moral ones. People can raise their kids to think they're toasters made of meat, for all I care. But I'm perfectly within my rights to opine that doing so is batshit crazy.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yes, I agree, while I disagree.

If you can't take it, I get it. You aren't the first, last, only person to say, yo, too much.

I get it, I do.

However, I'm sick of talking my ass off with logic to people who don't hear me.

Yes, I'm Devils advocate. Yes, I fight to the death. I get why gender binary ass a forced option is stupid as fuck. I get it. I deal with it daily. Fucking CA has now made it so you can't have application paperwork when hiring someone illegal. I can't ask or say any gender specific pronouns, are you fucking kidding me?

But again, yes, there are fucked individuals screaming bloody murder over nothing.

I'm not one of them.

I identify human. I don't like either way every single extreme has gone. I just want for humans to care enough to learn from what I say. If you can't, what the fuck ever. If you can, hi, welcome.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I do get what you're saying, I promise, but IMO we're talking past each other on different but related angles. I'm not offering moral judgment about any of this, just a philosophical perspective.