2 more banks close Diaper Don's accounts. #winning

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. This is a great thing to start doing.

Let's mix politics with banking, employment ...maybe even housing, yeah?

So if you want to survive and eat, you better support The Party.

Nothing Nazi about that at all. Nothing says democracy like ruthlessly punishing and destroying lives of those who oppose you politically.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

3 Felonies Hunter? Those are Rooky Numbers!
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing Nazi about that at all. Nothing says democracy like ruthlessly punishing and destroying lives of those who oppose you politically.
Banks don't do business with deadbeats, Trump is a serial deadbeat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Banks don't do business with deadbeats, Drumpf is a serial deadbeat.

Stop the bullshit. You know this is a bad direction to go in. If this were people on your end....I'd be just as opposed to it.

Do you really want to see the world we are creating?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

He's screwed so many lenders over the years even before his presidency, nobody will touch him.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Stop the bullshit. You know this is a bad direction to go in. If this were people on your end....I'd be just as opposed to it.

Do you really want to see the world we are creating?
As is your usual custom I really don't have the slightest idea what you are yammering about, this is about Trump being an awful person, that should not be a partisan discussion, If Banks were making Money on Trump do you seriously believe they would kick him out, one of the banks it was said that Trump possibly as much as 25 Million in one acct, but they cut him loose as a response to his increasing risk as a credit customer. That's what banks do, how many cars have you had repossessed? It's that kind of a thing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know damn well that there are people itching to handle his money! Also, I guarantee you they paid SaintTrump off to go away so he made money OR he's gonna sue em and he'll make money. Either way, PWN3D! :Popcorn:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know damn well that there are people itching to handle his money! Also, I guarantee you they paid SaintTrump off to go away so he made money OR he's gonna sue em and he'll make money. Either way, PWN3D! :Popcorn:
Wait a sec, it seems all of you members of the Bastard Factory Gay Men's Chorus use the poop emoji, by a lot, is that like your call sign, or advertising when you're cruising for cocks?

oh yeah and ps @Lokmar , I'll expect that list of all those banks competing for Trumps business by morning.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait a sec, it seems all of you members of the Bastard Factory Gay Men's Chorus use the poop emoji, by a lot, is that like your call sign, or advertising when you're cruising for cocks?

oh yeah and ps @Lokmar , I'll expect that list of all those banks competing for Drumpfs business by morning.

First off, ya fecal hound, have another terd!

Second, Deutche is peddling the loans. You can watch and make your own list. Maybe you think Deutche will get soo butt hurt, they'll just rip up the loan! :Sad:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. United bank

An astounding 733 million in assets

That’s like the dining equivalent of sams diner in bum fuck middle of nowhere announcing they will refuse him and his family their famous family soda pop

Lmao. What a big win!

Wake me when JP Morgan cuts him off, dingbat

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol. United bank

An astounding 733 million in assets

That’s like the dining equivalent of sams diner in bum fuck middle of nowhere announcing they will refuse him and his family their famous family soda pop

Lmao. What a big win!

Wake me when JP Morgan cuts him off, dingbat
Mark my words, these woke clowns are gonna fuck up Big League!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Pollitics is EVERYWHERE

That's why making politics a forbidden subject is utterly stupid

I wonder if you would have complained if some other criminal was banned by this bank....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pollitics is EVERYWHERE

I wonder if you would have complained if some other criminal was banned by this bank....
You retarded ass clown, he hasnt been charged with a crime and the ONLY reason they want to get rid of his accounts is TDS and liberal screeching. You're a delusional hypocrite!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pollitics is EVERYWHERE

T rump isnt a criminal.

Yes I'm clearly complaining that politics do not belong in certain places. No one should be getting booted from banks or jobs because they support certain politics. I'm not talking about "discussing" them.....I'm talking about punishing them.

It's very Orwell.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dumb ass libtards tried to use this tactic against guns already. They mused that if they could convince credit card companies not to cover transactions for firearms, they could make it impossible to buy em. Thats simply created companies that specialize in covering firearm transactions AND lending to manufacturers! :LOL2:

Now if you fukin clowns really wanna push this to the limit, we can have 2 separate banking systems in America. One for CONservatives, and one for libtards. We all know the libtard system will go bankrupt from lending to fukin deadbeats and bums and then they'll want to level the playing field by confiscating the assets of CON banks! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dumb ass libtards tried to use this tactic against guns already. They mused that if they could convince credit card companies not to cover transactions for firearms, they could make it impossible to buy em. Thats simply created companies that specialize in covering firearm transactions AND lending to manufacturers! :LOL2:

Now if you fukin clowns really wanna push this to the limit, we can have 2 separate banking systems in America. One for CONservatives, and one for libtards. We all know the libtard system will go bankrupt from lending to fukin deadbeats and bums and then they'll want to level the playing field by confiscating the assets of CON banks! PWN3D!
Have you found that lengthy list of Banks wanting to loan the Diapered Don money?

139622675_23846821631030605_8370579100246761273_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you found that lengthy list of Banks wanting to loan the Diapered Don money?

139622675_23846821631030605_8370579100246761273_n.jpg

Dummy, you demanded I provide you with a list of banks that would loan to him. GFY, you're the queen of BF, not the queen of england! :fuckOFF: