2024 Champions

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I played in the Championship game in my baseball league today.

And.......

We were down, going into the final inning....

Scored 3 runs to take the lead in the top...

Held the lead in the bottom of the inning.....and...

We are The Champions!!!!!

A few people asked how my arm was after taking that hit-by-pitch last weekend.

It is good...here is a picture I just took...

It is a little blurry, but you can see some bruising going almost to my wrist...the swelling is totally gone, though, and there is no pain whatsoever.

Thanks you all for your concern.

POYWfBo.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My wife took a number of pictures of me on the field in the Championship Game.

I know Fat @Lily is dying to see them. But is anyone else really excited about seeing pictures of me on the baseball field?
Most of these leftist couch potatoes are old and decrepit. They’re definitely not fit enough to appreciate sport of any kind.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Most of these leftist couch potatoes are old and decrepit. They’re definitely not fit enough to appreciate sport of any kind.

I think that is part of the reason they get so upset over hearing about my sporting activities.

The winter hockey season is starting soon around here, so I am getting ready for that. I have been reffing a few leagues over the summer, but things are going to get a lot busier in a few weeks.

My legs get pretty ripped when hockey season gets rolling.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
My wife took a number of pictures of me on the field in the Championship Game.

I know Fat @Lily is dying to see them. But is anyone else really excited about seeing pictures of me on the baseball field?
How can a goat take pictures?

Hahahahaha!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think that is part of the reason they get so upset over hearing about my sporting activities.

The winter hockey season is starting soon around here, so I am getting ready for that. I have been reffing a few leagues over the summer, but things are going to get a lot busier in a few weeks.

Mate it’s summer in a few days and the weather is warming up. Can’t wait for some epic sure trips. I know how you feel bro!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

Hahahahaha!!!!