52 Safe & Desireable Places you can Travel to during the Pandemic

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Orlando Florida has been great for me and my fam. Last June we went to Disney World to celebrate my sons graduation, we were mostly unmasked. Went back again a month ago and traveled several places including Tampa. No masks, no problemo. Maybe the One and Only God, The God of Israel, deemed I not get it yet or maybe I had it and didnt know. Either way, live your best life, josephine. Covid isnt worth worrying about.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Orlando Florida has been great for me and my fam. Last June we went to Disney World to celebrate my sons graduation, we were mostly unmasked. Went back again a month ago and traveled several places including Tampa. No masks, no problemo. Maybe the One and Only God, The God of Israel, deemed I not get it yet or maybe I had it and didnt know. Either way, live your best life, josephine. Covid isnt worth worrying about.

But Florida's covid rates are soaring right now Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My son in law isnt nearly as slammed with patients as he was before. Explain that josephine!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see that Sarasota, FL is on that list. Has anyone here been there and maybe share a little about what that county is like. People have also mentioned Citrus County, FL as being nice.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My son in law isnt nearly as slammed with patients as he was before. Explain that josephine!

Canada is one of the few countries in the world where Americans (and their dollars) are truly welcome....Lokmeer! Even you Trump supporters would feel at home & few people would attack u for yer politics. Life is very slow in many parts and life is simple.

99.99% sure ya'd come back alive & without some strange disease.

Yer more likely ta be attacked by a cougar than a person on Vancouver Island. There is zero violent crime there.

Healthy too one of those destinations they mentioned in Canada actually went for weeks without a single case of COVID.

Butch a would be so bored being the gun toting guy ya are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Canada is one of the few countries in the world where Americans (and their dollars) are truly welcome....Lokmeer! Even you Trump supporters would feel at home & few people would attack u for yer politics. Life is very slow in many parts and life is simple.

99.99% sure ya'd come back alive & without some strange disease.

Yer more likely ta be attacked by a cougar than a person on Vancouver Island. There is zero violent crime there.

Healthy too one of those destinations they mentioned in Canada actually went for weeks without a single case of COVID.

Butch a would be so bored being the gun toting guy ya are.
Yea, fuk Canduhduh. I loaded up a half dozen guns and 2000 rounds of ammo last Dec. and spent a week between Universal and Shooters World which is a city block away from Universal. I'd go to Cali before Canduhduh since Canduhduh is lockdown nazi like Cali anyway.

Its best for me to drive to Florida. 14 hours of driving and about $200 each way in gas but I didnt have to hassle a mask and long lines at the airport. Hell, 6 or more hours is what it takes to fly with 2 hours of air time an hour to the airport, 2 hours getting there early enough, 1.5 hours driving to the airport, baggage handling, and etc.

While in Florida, no mask, no problemo!