85 Year Old India Man has had 12 Covid-19 Vaccinations, he wants more.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
An 85-year-old man in India says he got 12 Covid vaccine shots, and still wants more.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

06virus-briefing-india-12-shots-jumbo.jpg

Brahmdeo Mandal, 85, said he believed Covid vaccine doses healed many of his ailments.

"Now the libs are killing kids that were already born with Covid Vaccines!" Lunatic Fringe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An 85-year-old man in India says he got 12 Covid vaccine shots, and still wants more.

Brahmdeo Mandal, 85, said he believed Covid vaccine doses healed many of his ailments.

"Now the libs are killing kids that were already born with Covid Vaccines!" Lunatic Fringe

I'd say he's putting his health at risk injecting himself with substances with unknown side effects.

COVID was made in a lab out of several lethal viruses anyways. It's a cocktail able to morph into a variety of them.

He may as well get the rabies vaccine too than all of these experimental vaccines.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So what you think he is RIGHT?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd say he's putting his health at risk injecting himself with substances with unknown side effects.

COVID was made in a lab out of several lethal viruses anyways. It's a cocktail able to morph into a variety of them.

He may as well get the rabies vaccine too than all of these experimental vaccines.

he's 85..... way over 3 score and 10,.... he is already on borrowed time.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"Hello, New York Times? My name is Brahmdeo Mandal. I am 85 and I live in India. I have got the vaccine for Covid-19 12 times!! And it has healed many of my ailments!!!"

Sounds entirely plausible.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
India has so many diseases & stuff like parasites due to poor sanitation, lack of clean drinking water & way too many people.

So the average Indian must be carrying around a Lotta disease at any given time.

Rivers like the Ganges are just 1 big toilet.

Wouldn't go there!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
India has so many diseases & stuff like parasites due to poor sanitation, lack of clean drinking water & way too many people.

So the average Indian must be carrying around a Lotta disease at any given time.

Rivers like the Ganges are just 1 big toilet.

Wouldn't go there!
Dirty dots are dirty!!!!