A Coming Crisis in Western/American Feminism?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...as the belief in marriage erodes, fewer women may wan to get married.

...but perhaps fewer men will want to marry them as more men say, "No Thanks."

Any thoughts on this 'touchy' subject?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This shit's fukin hillarious! The end game here is men use you as a cum dumpster and then leave with no strings attached. Let the state pay for whatever comes out of your twats, or better yet, let men vote to cut your whore ass off from any financial aid whatsoever! Sounds like a win/win for men! Oh yea, and your virginity IS of value. Nobody really wants to marry some cum dumpster who's ridden every dick in town. Sure, a man wants to sport fuck you, but then you need to hit the bricks, beyotch!

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is definately NOT a crisis.

The crisis is radical gender ideology and the destruction of womens sex based rights.

Men need to get over themselves a bit... .just sayin. Marriage benefits men way more than woman. (Studies show this)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The crisis is radical gender ideology and the destruction of womens sex based rights.

Men need to get over themselves a bit... .just sayin. Marriage benefits men way more than woman. (Studies show this)
I like being married and I love my wife. I treat her like a queen. Probably cause she isnt a hen pecking miserable wretch who's always dissatisfied with life. One of our kids got disrespectful with her when he was about 6. I fukin snatched his ass up by the face and put the fear of God in him. He never pulled that shit again.

• Interesting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This video is right in many ways....but....its also wrong.

Feminism has nothing to do with men. And something have a patriarchal structure isnt bad JUST because its male led.

You NEED a family foundation for a healthy society.

But yeah the whole property mentality and the fact that there is forced marriage isnt good.

Men and women are supposed to form unions. Mutually consensual and equally maintained. No one HAS take on some gender role....just be who you are. Live authentically.

I've never been loved less because I dont fit some feminine stereotype.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They've been lied to. So many of them were told not to get married, to worry about a career, play the field, and maybe plan on a buzzer beater baby around age 40. Most of them won't make it. To compare, young men have been told not to act like men, to be perpetual children instead of a man with responsibilities, and so you end up with effeminate men who women dislike because they act like children and who are not "marriage material".

The sad fact is time is not on a woman's side and it is better for her to have children in her 20's or early 30's when she has youth, fertility, and good looks which can help her pin down the highest value mate she can. Many will end up settling in their late 30's and find out they have fertility problems and that most of the good men have already been taken. Sadly, men face different problems but have few problems attracting a younger women so if they marry in their late 30's to early 40's they still have good prospects for starting a family. That is a lot harder for a woman.

Last edited:
  • Interesting

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Also, do you notice how these nonsense "arguments" always come from fat, ugly, unhappy lesbians? They are deeply unhappy people who hate people who are happy.

"What? You have a happy marriage to a good man and together you are raising beautiful children? You're a slave! You're oppressed! You should do what I, the deeply depressed and unhappy wine guzzling single cat lady lesbian tells you to do!"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Also, do you notice how these nonsense "arguments" always come from fat, ugly, unhappy lesbians? They are deeply unhappy people who hate people who are happy.

"What? You have a happy marriage to a good man and together you are raising beautiful children? You're a slave! You're oppressed! You should do what I, the deeply depressed and unhappy wine guzzling single cat lady lesbian tells you to do!"

Hey now.....the relationship between a woman and her cat is a beautiful thing. Just sayin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Any woman who lives on her own with cats and is still depressed and drinking wine? She doesnt deserve the cats.

They should leave her and find someone who appreciates them and knows their worth!

Miserable asses forcing innocent cats to live with them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I personally think it’s in the best interest for women and not men to get married. Women carry the burden of children and need the security. I think if women want to take the majority of a man’s financial assets, then it’s better as a legally married wife than de facto. Simple really...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure.
Who is gonna take out the garbage?

:LOL3:

Yer funny, Dovey.

That's why I got married. I dont wanna do the garbage.
You can eat your own puzzy? Impressive!

Well no but let's be honest..... marriage cuts into the options I have regarding whose face I sit.

I definately DONT need to be married to find someone willing to spit shine the ovaries, kwim? I could go out and find SOMEONE willing to do it within an hour or 2. Depending on my pickiness and how badly I feel like doing it. And how willing I am to risk needing a restraining order because you see what happens when Dovey decides to slut one up.

Getting the garbage taken out regularly requires a contract.

At least now that I'm 40 and whining gets me nowhere lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure.
Who is gonna take out the garbage?

:LOL3:

Yer funny, Dovey.

That's why I got married. I dont wanna do the garbage.
You can eat your own puzzy? Impressive!

Well no but let's be honest..... marriage cuts into the options I have regarding whose face I sit.

I definately DONT need to be married to find someone willing to spit shine the ovaries, kwim? I could go out and find SOMEONE willing to do it within an hour or 2. Depending on my pickiness and how badly I feel like doing it. And how willing I am to risk needing a restraining order because you see what happens when Dovey decides to slut one up.

...that easy, eh Dovey?

Well I suppose there's stories about women in places like India, South Africa or Latin America opening the door of their homes, walking outside for a few minutes & then they get raped whether they want it or not.

Wherever there's a woman, there's always a suitor or willing participant I s'ppose.

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn I was born at the wrong time. Too late for the free loving and consequence-free promiscuity of the 60s and 70s, and too early for the Tinder sluts of the 21st century.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
men r not needed.

Try to get knocked up without them...

Marriage benefits women more than men...

Men age like fine wines; women wilt like cut flowers....

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
men r not needed.

So Harry...doya suggest a minimum 20-30 age difference & wait for 'er ta catch up? ;D

mia-farrow-and-frank-sinatra-wedding1.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
men r not needed.

So Harry...doya suggest a minimum 20-30 age difference & wait for 'er ta catch up? ;D

mia-farrow-and-frank-sinatra-wedding1.jpg

Don't ever marry if you haven't found the right one by 30 years and you're absolutely sure it's for life.

Otherwise, get your sperm frozen before having a vasectomy, and fuck what you want while never mentioning having had the procedure.

• Funny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
men r not needed.

It's about how people age. It's that married women are statistically less happy than single ones.

I'm not saying that's everyone. But married men are happier than married women.....lol.