A deep dive into California's corrupt political system

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now, this guy is very much part of the corrupt Democratic Party system but he is at least honest about how the corruption works.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They dont pay attention at ALL. I've always said that. They vote like shit because things sound good, spew hate at people who DO pay attention....and then to continue it as it harms people and falls apart.

That's what leftists do. Cling to slogans, fuck shit up and ignore everything. If the media doesn't say it and spin it...they dont know it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now, this guy is very much part of the corrupt Democratic Party system but he is at least honest about how the corruption works.

I went to his website and listened to this video, and I don't know where you get the idea that he is part of the dem party system. I found no evidence of what he is really trying to say, but he seems pretty critical of special interests, of which the dem party is clearly one. He seems to be very anti-state employees, which sounds very CON like.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you'd watched it then you'd know. He says "I am a life long democrat" and brags about his PAC donating $4 million a year to Sacramento. He then explains how the corrupt system works.

Please, for the love of God, watch videos or read articles BEFORE you comment on them. You constantly fail to do that then say stupid shit which was already explained in the video.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you'd watched it then you'd know. He says "I am a life long democrat" and brags about his PAC donating $4 million a year to Sacramento. He then explains how the corrupt system works.

Please, for the love of God, watch videos or read articles BEFORE you comment on them. You constantly fail to do that then say stupid shit which was already explained in the video.

I did watch it. You obviously weren't paying attention to anything he said outside the one sentence you quote. Yeah. He says that, but he's bitching about the sytem throughout. I'm not sure what he's trying to do, but he's not part of the DNC machine. He worked for CON Arnold. He's just a weirdo.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are clearly dealing with a person who is detached from reality. Somebody get a padded cell for her.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do agree with that guy in the last video that making a state constitutional amendment preventing any special interest which does business with the state (I.E. takes money from it) should be forbidden from lobbying state level politicians or giving them money would be a vast improvement. It would even be constitutional. That said, he is equally right the the state A.Gm can and would sabotage any attempt to do so as he can write any title or summary to any state proposition and thus set it up for failure.