A video to make that faggot admin cry

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Samantha Lux basically gives bad bias, pro gender cult content to teenagers. It's mostly propaganda. He twists arguments from the "conservative" side and paints it all wrong.

That's his audience. Teens. So....Sam literally is doing exactly what people on the "con" side are saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the way.... I'm just gonna throw in here that a while my oldest daughter and I were discussing tattoos.... she would like to get one, and I am getting another one that's drawn by her. Shes an awesome artist. We are gonna go do this together after she graduates in a few months.

And Squishy(my 5 year old) starting yelling "I want a tattoo!" And we asked her what she wanted.

You know what she wanted? She said she wants a kitty tattoo on her FACE. She wanted her FACE tattood like a kitty cat face so....in her words...she can run around and go "mew mew mew!!".

Sounds pretty solid.

DDT

Factory Bastard
By the way.... I'm just gonna throw in here that a while my oldest daughter and I were discussing tattoos.... she would like to get one, and I am getting another one that's drawn by her. Shes an awesome artist. We are gonna go do this together after she graduates in a few months.

And Squishy(my 5 year old) starting yelling "I want a tattoo!" And we asked her what she wanted.

You know what she wanted? She said she wants a kitty tattoo on her FACE. She wanted her FACE tattood like a kitty cat face so....in her words...she can run around and go "mew mew mew!!".

Sounds pretty solid.
I wouldn't get tattoos. You may regret them later in life. Best to keep the skin pure. This especially applies to women.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sounds pretty solid.

You should get a thigh tatt. :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sounds pretty solid.

My next one will be on my forearms. I've never even thought about my thigh. That's interesting.

I'd say it would be painful but my first one is on my ribcage and after that... any other place is a breeze lol. The man who did it kept going on about how that's a painful place for a first one lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sounds pretty solid.

My next one will be on my forearms. I've never even thought about my thigh. That's interesting.

I'd say it would be painful but my first one is on my ribcage and after that... any other place is a breeze lol. The man who did it kept going on about how that's a painful place for a first one lol.

Fella's find thigh tats very sexy, I think your hub would be pleasantly surprised...

Tattoos can make an individual more attractive, aslong as they don't over do it and completely cover themselves with ink.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sounds pretty solid.

Fella's find thigh tats very sexy, I think your hub would be pleasantly surprised...

Tattoos can make an individual more attractive, aslong as they don't over do it and completely cover themselves with ink.

I got my first one right around the time I first started talking to him. I figured if he had a problem with it, we could just stop talking lol. He has them himself and hypocrites suck to date.

He digs it :D turned out he prefers some art on the canvas.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin tattooed a dick hole right in the middle of his chin

because he loves teh cock

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This video will probably make aidsman happy but it should make every decent person angry. L.A. Sheriff's have finally identified the transvestite child rapist who went into a female bathroom at a Denny's restaurant where he beat and raped a 10 year old girl before fleeing the scene. It has taken from 2014 to just last week to identify the child molester via DNA. The transvestite child rapist had already done a similar crime in Idaho before this case but as he was only 17 at the time he beat and raped that 10 year old little girl prosecutors in L.A. say they want little or no time.

Violent child rapists are getting to walk away with virtually no punishment because of weak laws passed by Democrats and evil radical leftist D.A.s. People should be outraged.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This video will probably make aidsman happy but it should make every decent person angry. L.A. Sheriff's have finally identified the transvestite child rapist who went into a female bathroom at a Denny's restaurant where he beat and raped a 10 year old girl before fleeing the scene. It has taken from 2014 to just last week to identify the child molester via DNA. The transvestite child rapist had already done a similar crime in Idaho before this case but as he was only 17 at the time he beat and raped that 10 year old little girl prosecutors in L.A. say they want little or no time.

Violent child rapists are getting to walk away with virtually no punishment because of weak laws passed by Democrats and evil radical leftist D.A.s. People should be outraged.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They use rape and violence against women as a political tool against us, because WE care about it.

They completely ignore it otherwise because they dont care about it.

It shocks and disturbs me how heartless and full of hate resentment(and for what?) they are.

They dont take any of this seriously at all. They think it's a game. I showed so many cases of assaults and rapes.... they dont care about any of it.