AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The caterwauling wimperings of 'victory' continue at The Blue Outhouse.
Wtf did they win?

They're on a shitty, dated forum nobody else knows exists that can't even catch one lurker.

There's 7 seven ppl on that shit hole and all of them are banned from here.

They are stomping their feet and every single one of them is window licking this place. It's fucking embarrassing that grown ass men are acting like that.

Its like when Biggiedoublestackwithextrapatty tried to reopen SG and thought everyone was just gonna follow him. Nobody did and the place died. The exact same shit is going to happen to BC.

Me thinks Biggie and CW co-own that shit hole and that's like a double whammy of message board doom that would rival twap.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As you can see, nothing has changed in regard to the idiots who still try to flame you when you're not even here.

What a bunch of cowardly fucks.

Yes, they are cowardly. However, I loom large (*smirk), in their consciousness. I even saw a post where No One, and his merry band of losers, are posting on a fairly defunct forum as if it were me. In his deluded mind, I'm going to go check out all the trash they're posting about me. I won't. I never do. Why would I? I've read their insults a million times. They're unimaginative, boring, and immature.

I left middle school ages ago.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Yes, they are cowardly. However, I loom large (*smirk), in their consciousness. I even saw a post where No One and his merry band of losers are posting on a fairly defunct forum are posting as if it were me. In his deluded mind, I'm going to go check out all the trash they're posting about me. I won't. I never do. Why would I? I've read their insults a million times. They're unimaginative, boring, and immature.

I'm sure all of us will be mults over there.

They think cosplaying as posters here hasn't been done for 20 years now or anything....

I had to tell my minions to stop going over there. Nobody gives a shit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure all of us will be mults over there.

They think cosplaying as posters here hasn't been done for 20 years now or anything....

I had to tell my minions to stop going over there. Nobody gives a shit.

There's another fairly defunct forum that's not TBC. It's some old leftover forum that still is online. Apparently, they're still going over and rubbing them out as they cackle about "Oak/Lily".

They alone account for 20% of profits by Kimberly-Clark in their Kleenex product line.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, they are cowardly. However, I loom large (*smirk), in their consciousness. I even saw a post where No One, and his merry band of losers, are posting on a fairly defunct forum as if it were me. In his deluded mind, I'm going to go check out all the trash they're posting about me. I won't. I never do. Why would I? I've read their insults a million times. They're unimaginative, boring, and immature.

Like you don't do the same g'damn thing on your home board.. Fuck off with your victimhood you disgusting loser..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
QOmjAtz.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're 100% spot on.

You take up 99% of the limited space in their mostly empty heads. Why do you think these sorry fucks attack you when you're not here? They know that if you were here you wouldn't roll over and play dead. Instead, they know for a fact that you'd make them eat their shit flavored words.

With you here now, you regain your title of "Owner of the tards." As you know I wanted to be the most hated, but in the end it's a fair trade to just have you back. I mean that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're 100% spot on.

You take up 99% of the limited space in their mostly empty heads. Why do you think these sorry fucks attack you when you're not here? They know that if you were here you wouldn't roll over and play dead. Instead, they know for a fact that you'd make them eat their shit flavored words.

With you here now, you regain your title of "Owner of the tards." As you know I wanted to be the most hated, but in the end it's a fair trade to just have you back. I mean that.

It was good to be gone for awhile. It gave me perspective.

See, you're not an obese person of color. You just don't have what it takes to make them truly hate. In their minds, an obese person of color has no right to an opinion.

They can suck my dick.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It was good to be gone for awhile. It gave me perspective.

See, you're not an obese person of color. You just don't have what it takes to make them truly hate. In their minds, an obese person of color has no right to an opinion.

They can suck my dick.

Hate and ignorance sees no color or weight, "they" just hate. You could be a super model and the jealous and ugly losers would make up reasons to hate on you. What you look like should have no bearing on your words or your intelligence. Yes, I sound like a fucking hypocrite right now, because I've thrown barbs about your weight because I'm an insensitive shit sometimes....errr...okay most of the time. I'm not trying to make this about "me," but I cannot point the finger at others without admitting my own shortcomings. I apologize for turning on you before, I was wrong and stupid. What makes me even more ashamed is you pretty much turned the other cheek and made me through my own actions look like a giant cunt. There aren't many things that bother me out here on the forums, but the way I treated you was wrong on soo many levels and has bothered me ever since it happened. You always had my back for whatever reason and I treated you like those we talk about. So, I'm no better than Aryan, Biggie...etc.

You have every right to an opinion, even more so because from what I've read about you, you've made your life with your own blood and sweat. Anyone that tries to ever take that away from you should be gutted with a blunt butter knife and that includes me. I am not a good person on here, I get drawn in on the bullshit and react without thinking first. I've made soo many mistakes as a poster that I'm lucky you still see me as a person. I've done and said some inhuman things that am truly ashamed of.

Yes. Let them suck on your gigantic cock, because they can't get enough. Shove your metaphoric dick deep down their fucking throats, so they fucking choke on it and die.

Glad to have you back.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hate and ignorance sees no color or weight, "they" just hate. You could be a super model and the jealous and ugly losers would make up reasons to hate on you. What you look like should have no bearing on your words or your intelligence. Yes, I sound like a fucking hypocrite right now, because I've thrown barbs about your weight because I'm an insensitive shit sometimes....errr...okay most of the time. I'm not trying to make this about "me," but I cannot point the finger at others without admitting my own shortcomings. I apologize for turning on you before, I was wrong and stupid. What makes me even more ashamed is you pretty much turned the other cheek and made me through my own actions look like a giant cunt. There aren't many things that bother me out here on the forums, but the way I treated you was wrong on soo many levels and has bothered me ever since it happened. You always had my back for whatever reason and I treated you like those we talk about. So, I'm no better than Aryan, Biggie...etc.

You have every right to an opinion, even more so because from what I've read about you, you've made your life with your own blood and sweat. Anyone that tries to ever take that away from you should be gutted with a blunt butter knife and that includes me. I am not a good person on here, I get drawn in on the bullshit and react without thinking first. I've made soo many mistakes as a poster that I'm lucky you still see me as a person. I've done and said some inhuman things that am truly ashamed of.

Yes. Let them suck on your gigantic cock, because they can't get enough. Shove your metaphoric dick deep down their fucking throats, so they fucking choke on it and die.

Glad to have you back.

I haven't ignored that you were shitty with me. I didn't take it too personally because you were shitty with most people, if not everyone. It was your troll. I got that. Mostly, I've gotten along with you because god damn, but you're hilarious sometimes. People that entertain me get lots of leeway. I get along okay with The Prowler because he actually made me laugh with a fat joke about me. It was actually funny. The problem with the others is that it's that they aren't funny. It's just sheer hate. It's not amusing. It's personal and vindictive, and yes, I allowed myself to go down to their level. Shame on me.

Yes, looks don't matter on a forum. I really don't see anyone physically when I read posts. I see words.

They win nothing. And they don't even get it. That's the saddest part of all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Glad to have you back.
God spare us... as one of the 3 or 4 people who was actually able to get through this poorly written, stomach churning garbage, my inital reaction is, you must be trolling.

Also, you're apologising to the wrong person, if you want to make amends for the unforgivable comments you've made numerous times over the years... but don't let me interfere with this heart warming reunion.

In fact, I'm sure some progressive woke rag would love to buy the story, I can see the headline now "Obese person of colour & transgender actvist unite after parting ways!".... the pair of you would be celebrities in Portland.