Admin fags out... lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20221227-171518-Chrome.jpg

I love being absent for a long time but living in Admin's rent free cocksucking head all the while....

:YaY:

:YaY:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what happened in here, I seen the OP and assunmed its a dresses are on sale thread LOL

No One

Factory Bastard
He seems to have eased up on the neg bombs with me, I think he may have got bitchslapped by BF for abusing the rep system and being a general disruptive pain in the ass.
It's interesting that certain ignored poasters get replied to a lot so you still sometimes have to read their stuff. But in his case if he is on ignore he just disappears. I always thought he was treating Dove very unfairly and gratuitously nasty.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sewage major

Something about frank and/or DD - cigarettes.

How did I do?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think he may have got bitchslapped by BF for abusing the rep system and being a general disruptive pain in the ass.
I heard the owner removed his ability to start new threads and he's sulking like a bitch

Either that, or maybe karma took a wonderful turn and something really horrible happened to him in real life removing his will to be a constant dipshit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard the owner removed his ability to start new threads and he's sulking like a bitch

Either that, or maybe karma took a wonderful turn and something really horrible happened to him in real life removing his will to be a constant dipshit.
I’m not stuck broke and stupid tho. What would do without welfare Stubby. Thank God for maws mobile home.