According to a major AI expert, AI could cause a pandemic, could crash our financial systems, or could just take over control of the world and end life on Earth. ALL of the AI company people KNOW this. RISK OF EXTINCTION.
Good morning Lotus. Yeah, AI is cool but in the wrong hands it's brutal. Look at those sick fucks that use it for cp ffs.According to a major AI expert, AI could cause a pandemic, could crash our financial systems, or could just take over control of the world and end life on Earth. ALL of the AI company people KNOW this. RISK OF EXTINCTION.
I hear ya. Hope. I think you and the rest of Window Washers will be OK. Maybe y’all should start a Union.I can't wait for AI to start cleaning my windows.
Unions are for stupid people who are too dumb to negotiate their own terms of employment.I hear ya. Hope. I think you and the rest of Window Washers will be OK. Maybe y’all should start a Union.
Unions are for stupid people who are too dumb to negotiate their own terms of employment.
Say, do you think AI will keep Cockeye the cat from pissing on your rug?