Alarming Covid vaccine discussion

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I saw the original version of this which youtube took down a couple months ago. I believe rumble, odesee, and bitchut all still have the original version available. The guy on the left is the PhD who invented the mrna vaccine and some fucking gender studies loser at youtube censored him and said he didn't know what he was talking about. HE FUCKING INVENTED IT!

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I saw the original version of this which youtube took down a couple months ago. I believe rumble, odesee, and bitchut all still have the original version available. The guy on the left is the PhD who invented the mrna vaccine and some fucking gender studies loser at youtube censored him and said he didn't know what he was talking about. HE FUCKING INVENTED IT!

Liberal nuts are all about silencing the truth.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I'm fully vaccinated and so is almost everyone I know and nobody has had any issues with it and none of us have gotten covid either. :-P

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen, I do not trust big pharma. They have killed lots of people, and they lie for profits. BUT, they have also saved lots of people. So this shit can be confusing. I will not take what BP says as gospel, but I will also not take what alt-right alarmists say, because they lie all the time, too.

I do not think anyone with legit research should be censored, btw. We should have all the info.

So, what do you do?

I got the vaccine. So did everyone in my family, including my siblings and their families. We are all still alive, and no one is having issues, either. So, there's that.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
It's not that I trust the gov. or that I'm a big fan of them. I just tend to trust doctors and scientists vs religious kooks and conspiracy theorists with my health.