already?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bide's administration floated a trial balloon to see how much they could give away to corrupt union bosses, it sank because it is complete bull shit, and now he is running away claiming they never supported their own failed idea.

Typical garbage.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bide's administration floated a trial balloon to see how much they could give away to corrupt union bosses, it sank because it is complete bull shit, and now he is running away claiming they never supported their own failed idea.

Typical garbage.
I loved watching the plumbers union go through a delicious case of buyers remorse after Bile din canceled the pipeline

I hope everyone of those morons who voted for him loses their entire fortune

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
National Review hit this one out of the park.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If it was a mistake or miscommunication then why did Biden take a full seven days to correct it? Hell, his "target" for reopening was already met back when Trump was president. Most states are at least partially reopened wrt schools and it is only in a handful of far left states where corrupt union bosses have a strangle hold on public policy where they remain closed for no good reason and certainly not for any reason backed up by science.